Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jencr Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 10:33 AM
    17 days late
    First and foremost I know the advice always my doctor:)

I am pretty late.. 17 days to be precise.. I had some light pink spotting.. barely enough for a tampon. I am a pill taker, BC. I would like a child, this one would be a miracle. But how do you know. All four urine test eight - twelvedays later cam eback negative. Or was I just blessed with a light period. Your oppinions would be nice. I do have a an appt. schedule with my doc. So wise women and men... what do you think... is there anything to be happy/worried about.. or is this just stress.

Thanks, jencr
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 16, 2006, 12:25 AM
    Jen, a period does not have to be heavy and can last for a very short time. If all the pregnancy tests were negative, you are not pregnant. The best time to take a pregnancy test is seven days after missing your period. Sometimes, there is hormonal imbalance and you can merely have some spotting instead of a full period. The pill can also cause irregular bleeding patterns, spotting or breakthrough bleeding. If your concerned about this talk to your doctor.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 16, 2006, 11:53 AM
    Hi. Welcome to the forum.
    First and foremost, when in doubt - Always see your doctor.And take care of your body, it's the only one you've got!
    To get some insight and reassurance until your doctor's appointment, you can check out some of the following sights:
    http://www.babyfit.com/register.asp

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.
    Good luck, and keep us posted.

Remember, hormonal imbalance, stress, other illness/infections can cause you to believe you have symptoms that are similar, so don't wait until it's too late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

12 days late [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I am really really confused! I am 12 days late and I have taken a pregnancy test and it was negative! I have every symptom that I knew of for pregnancy and then I wrote down every single last thing that I was feeling like and I put them all in the computer and it said pregnancy! I have kept my...

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

I am 7 days late [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is tara And I am upset because I am not streed And I am 7 days late for my p word And my last p word was on the 20 auges 2006 And my nippe end are going brown and I fell sick and sleepy all the time And my homoren are all other the place Please can you help me and I am...

F1 to H1 - just 5 days on F1 [ 6 Answers ]

To Atlantataxexpert I have followed your posts on this forum and request your advice on my case. I am an Indian citizen working on H1B. My H1 started on Jan 6, 2005 and I was on OPT (F1) from Jan 1 to Jan 5, 2005, I was outside the US from Dec 5 to Dec 31, 2005. If I am not wrong, I pass the...

Three days late! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I just wanted to thank all of you for your support all the times I had questions. I took a hpt today and... positive... Yes! Chery I'm going to the dr. as soon as I can get in. (I just knew you would say something) I will keep you all posted. I hope that this isn't a false positive and I...

View more questions Search