Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oldgal55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 04:05 AM
    Statement of cash flows
    How do I treat the revaluation upwards of land in a statement of cash flows?
    MaggieMouse Posts: 226, Reputation: 8

Apr 16, 2008, 01:32 PM
    It has nothing to do with cash flow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statement of cash flows [ 2 Answers ]

Kazaam Company, a merchandiser, recently completed its calendar-year 2005 operations. For the year, (1) all sales are credit sales, (2) all credits to Accounts Receivable reflect cash receipts from customers, (3) all purchases of inventory are on credit, (4) all debits to Accounts Payable reflect...

What is the correct financial statement-statement of cash flows wording? [ 2 Answers ]

Cash (used) in operating activities <10,000> Cash (used) in investing activities 10,000 Thank you for any help you can provide.

Statement of Cash Flows [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a distance learning course in Accounting, I've read the 2 pages dedicated to the topic of cash flows, I'm really confused and need help. I know the Statement of Cash Flows consists of Operating activities, Investing activities and Finacing activities, but I'm confused as to what figures...

Statement of Cash flows [ 1 Answers ]

Explain the concepts of depreciation and amortization. IN layman terms

Statement of Cash Flows [ 1 Answers ]

Question: A company obtained a new building by issuing a combination of common stock and bonds payable. Regarding the statement of cash flows, how would this transaction be reported? a. On a separate schedule accompanying the statement of cash flows b. On a statement of cash flows as both an...

View more questions Search