Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanny86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 10:27 PM
    After The Fact
    My children were taken and my rights were taken.My dad said that no matter how long there is always hope of bringing them home.Is that true?Is there a point were there is absolutely nothing you can do at all?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 10:35 PM
    There's always something that you can do. Don't think that way. We don't know your whole story, so we don't know the circumstances. Go back to court and fight for them.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Apr 14, 2008, 07:43 AM
    Your parental rights were severed?

We'll need to know the whole situation, but once your rights are severed, your hopes are very very slim.

You will NEED a good lawyer for this, regardless.

Let us know the whole story, and perhaps we can help you further.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2008, 02:11 PM
    If Child services took your children
    They are suppose to give you time to 'correct' why they took them.
    You need to be on top of it all because if you aren't they can go into court and make you look really bad. They will start by telling the Judge you were not pro active and make you look like you don't care. The longer they keep them the harder it is to get them back because after so many court dates they can claim you didn't try hard enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shoplifting after the fact [ 3 Answers ]

This may be complicated, A friend of mine was shoplifting from the store he worked at and got caught. He was searched as he was leaving by a plain clothes store security and questionned about an I-pod he had in his jacket. He told them he had brought it there before his shift so they let him go....

Little Known Christmas Fact [ 2 Answers ]

Not long ago and far away, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip... but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves were sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then...

Truth or Fact? [ 40 Answers ]

Since we use these words here now and then, I've been thinking... And although I have thoughts of my own about this... I am really interested in what everyone here may think about the difference between... TRUTH or FACT Thank you.

View more questions Search