Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DTK1711 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 08:47 PM
    Determine to Change
    I have 2 drug related felonies, my last conviction was in 2005. Is there any CDL schools/classes or companies willing to train me for a class B license?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 10:40 PM
    I'm sure there are, you just need to be upfront in the interview. You'll probably get turned away a few times, but don't let it discourage you. Apply to every place that is in your general vicinity and dress to the nines for the interviews. Be professional. Show enthusiasm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you determine the value of a franchise? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband has been working for a sign franchise for the past 4 years and now wants to purchase it from the owners. We have given them a letter of intent, but the owners are still getting all the numbers and paper work together. We are aware of several items on their inventory that are "repairable"...

Enthalpy change, first ionization energy, determine "n", boiling point, vapour press. [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have about 8-9 questions, so I'm going to cut it down to about 4 per post. I'd appreciate any help that I can get, I have these sample problems, but no answers or workings, and my exam is tomorrow. 1. When 5.00 mL of a 0.60 M solution of a tribasic acid H3A(aq), is reacted with 45.00...

Determine if I'm pregnant. [ 3 Answers ]

I am 25 and my husband and I have decided to start a family. I have been on BC for about 2 years, not consistently taking them as I would forget. I would always make them up as stated in the directions in the pill package. Anyway, I have been off for about a month or so. I had my period at the...

Can a will determine who my child will go to if something happens to me? [ 27 Answers ]

So my daughters biological father said something the other day that got me to thinking. He said if anything were to happen to me he would step in and take my daughter. Some background... My daughter is 5. Her bio father stopped seeing her when she was about 15 months old and had no contact...

Arbitration: How do they determine a 'value'? [ 2 Answers ]

How is a settlement determined in Arbitration? What method is used to place a value on the how much a 'suit' is worth?

View more questions Search