Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skyviewfarm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 07:12 PM
    Lamb with lump
    We recently had a lamb born, at 5 days old we noticed a lump,lower left side in front of leg where it joins the body
    About the size of 1/4 of an orange and it feels soft and watery inside. Any thoughts of what it could be?
    tomterm8 Posts: 76, Reputation: 8

Apr 19, 2008, 12:39 AM
    Could be a bruise, the process of giving birth can be quite physical at times, and lambs can develop a few small bumps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs terrified, when lamb is being barbequed [ 25 Answers ]

My dog Max 11, a terrier mix runs around barking in a state of panic when he gets a whiff of lamb being barbequed. It's the same behaviour he exibits when thunder occurs. We got Max from the pound when he was about 8 months old, the pound figured he had been lost and on his own for at least 2...

Boxer pup sick on performatrin natural lamb and rice? [ 6 Answers ]

My 9mo boxer pup is on performatrin natural lamb & rice. But she is getting sick almost daily on this and is showing some signs of acne. Could she have some food allergy to some ingredient in this food. We only allow her a cup at a time with water and still she gets sick? The breeder we bought our...

I have a lump [ 1 Answers ]

well i have a lump in my ear. its smaller then a per. and i have a lump in my arm buts its smaller then a pea. what sould i do? is it cancer?

Crowned Rack of Lamb [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have a great recipe for a Crowned Rack of Lamb? Want to cook this for hubby on Father's Day. Thanks

A Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

This is kind of awkward... but, recently I found that I have a small lump on the inside of my.. ehm... butt? I have no idea what it is and am concerned it might be a tumor. I'm hoping that I am just jumping to conclusions and worrying about nothing, but it's bothering me. It doesn't hurt, or itch,...

View more questions Search