Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Traslation of old German Obituaty to English
    This is my first attempt at trying to upload a picture.

Can anyone translate this old German obituary into English for me?

Thank you.
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2008, 02:49 AM
    Dear oneguyinohio,

You did a good job with uploading a picture! I remember the first times that I tried to do that here... I have saved the image you have posted to my computer and will be giving it a try...

Is there a particular reason that you would like for this to be translated?

Clough
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2008, 06:34 AM
    It might reveal unknown family tree information. I believe that it mentions some of my direct ancestors that came from Germany, but I can not tell what the relationship is between each of the people mentioned. I would like to find out if it is telling the children of the deceased or her siblings, or both As well as any other information that might help me make the connection. I feel pretty sure there is a connection, but am not sure what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

German Passport if Married to German [ 2 Answers ]

I am married to a German. I am holder of a Lebanese Passport. My Wife and I live outside Germany. Can I get the German Passport?

Grandparents were German Jews - Can I get a German Passport? [ 2 Answers ]

I know a few years ago there was a program that allowed children and grandchildren of Holocaust-era German Jews to apply and receive German passports. I cannot find any information about this on the internet, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My father's parents both...

German [ 5 Answers ]

How Do I Say : Hi, How Are You? In German

German to English. [ 5 Answers ]

Could someone please translate this from German to English, line for line (Translators really don't make so much sense... ) Please? Thanks. Du willst mich haben, Denn du findest mich schoen, Ich muss sagen, Das kann ich gut versteh'n. Du machst Geschenke Und waeschst bei mir ab

View more questions Search