Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yellowdoll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Online businesses-fortune hi-tech marketing
    I was recently presented information about fortune hi tech marketing and was considering signing up for it. It sounded like a good way to make some money. I'm wondering if I sign up and pay the $299 and then decide its not the business for me.. can I get out of it and still get my money back?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 13, 2008, 04:48 PM
    My guestion is, how do you make money, I know you get certain things or products at discount, but are these things you already use or want to use.

How are you at sells ? Are you going to sell them over the phone, door to door, At a booth in the mall. I think sells is a great way to earn money, I am in sells myself. I just would like to know what is your business plan to sell the products.
    yellowdoll Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 12:25 PM
    That didn't really answer my question... I guess I'm just wondering if there is anyone out there that is involved in fortune and could tell me if I signed up to start this business and then decided that it wasn't the right choice for me to do and wasn't making the money that I thought I would, if I could get the $299 back that I paid to start?
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Apr 20, 2008, 07:47 AM
    Their web site says: "If you are not completely satisfied with your membership, you have the right to cancel within the first 30 days from the date you receive your membership material and receive a refund of your membership and processing fee." However, read the fine print to make sure there aren't any gotchas in there.

In my opinion, this is another MLM (aka pyramid) scheme and they make most of their money from folks who sign up, pay the $299, and give up after a few months of wasted effort. You might try googling "fortune hi tech scam" and "fortune hi tech ripoff" and "fortune hi tech pyramid"to see what some former Fortune members say about it.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 24, 2008, 06:03 AM
    rawsushi disagrees: Good answer.
    Um... when you agree with someone you need to select the right radio button. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 09:50 AM
    I have heard they are a fairly honest company, they have their list of issues as does any large company, esp those in the MLM ideas.

My only concern is how do you inteend to make money, people are not just going to hear about it and line up by your door. Before you invest what is your plan to sell all of the items. If you don't have a plan to make your business work, you are not ready to go into business first
    jessie1115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 07:13 PM
    I signed up with FHTM when a family member introduced it to me. After I signed up I found out about a lot of negative experiences people had so I decided it wasn't for me. I had received my kit by this time and I called the company. I was told you have 10 days to submit a letter or fax requesting to withdraw from the business. Fortunately I was in that time frame. I called back to see how long it would take to receive my refund and they said once they received the kit back they would send me a check. I sent kit back and got my check in mail about a week after they received it back. I feel I was one of the lucky ones to get my money back. They don't tell you this when they sign you up because that money goes to the upline bonuses.
    FHTMCC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 09:19 AM
    FHTM is awesome. :) It does work and I'm glad I joined. The extra income coming in is really helping out. More importantly it is nice to receive money from products I use daily such as my cell phone and dish. Feel free to view a video I posted: Fhtm.cc - AboutUs Wiki Page so you can have a better idea of FHTM. Also any questions feel free to email me or twitter me anytime. My Twitter:FHTMCC
    jonheidi06 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 09:32 PM
    Im in Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing, I made the best investment going into this business. For anyone wanting to know more about this business go to www.invest299.com, on the left side of the page click on "research FHTM" go to the bottom of that page and read the Dunn and Bradstreet report. They are the ones that look at business and tell you everything you want to know, they are the experts.
    fhtm sucker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2010, 10:35 PM
    In my opinion, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. But if you don't believe me a quick Google search should convince you. It is a pyramid scheme as plain as day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Fortune Hi Tech Marketing good? [ 32 Answers ]

My youngest daughter called this evening and told me she was thinking about signing up with Fortune Hi Tech Marketing. My question is this; Are they a good online company, or just another scam? She wants to try to make some extra money with an online company and do it from home in her spare time. ...

Online marketing [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone suggest the best way I can market my websites? I have been posting my website everyday on a free ads site and earn about $250 per month just from that site(has heavy traffic). I have come across some software that says "message board blaster", "classified ad blaster" and some...

Retail online Marketing Advise [ 2 Answers ]

I run a small but growing online retail company called AmoreFashion.com. We are looking to increase our visability as well as grow our traffic to the website. Would you have any recommendation as to an expert online marketing company which works with smaller companies at reasonable fees? Thx,...

View more questions Search