Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asha jyothi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Hair fall
    My hair is totally vanishing so watcan I do to stop that,I have a little bit of dandruff problem
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 03:43 PM
    You could try the hair formula 37 vitamins but no guarantee it will help
    Some vitamins for hair which the formula 37 should contain are:
    Folic Acid 800mcg, Biotin 200mcg, Pantothenic Acid 200mg, vitamin E, Zinc 30mg, Manganese 10mg, Choline 1000mg, Inositol 250mg, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA)60mg

Faster hair growth vitamins, shampoo

You can also try a PH balanced shampoo. Good quality brand tea tree shampoos are PH balanced
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 13, 2008, 08:44 PM
    Unfortunately, using a dandruff shampoo or any shampoo will not prevent your hair from falling out. There many factors that can cause the hair to shed or fall out such as heredity, stress, medications, deficient diet, iron deficiency, ringworm or chemicals in hair care products. I recommend that you see a doctor. A doctor can determine the cause of your symptom and prescribed the appropriate treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't want to fall for less [ 3 Answers ]

I want to learn how to write "you have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything" In sanskrit... please help :) Thank you

Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out? [ 2 Answers ]

hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair... just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic! ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters! hairs black, wanna go brown with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really...

How to make to stop hair fall? [ 4 Answers ]

I got coloured for 2 times in just one month since the first colour I used is so strange that I can't go into public. Now the colour is convenient but I think my hair fall rate is very fast these days... :I :confused: I afraid I will become bald Since the middle of my head's where the hairs...

Hair Fall [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Swathi.I am 25 years old.I am a married women.I came to USA(atlanta) 8 months back.Since I started living in atlanta, I have been suffering my severe hair loss.I am taking head bath weekly twice.I eat lot of vegetables, eggs,dates,fruits(Grapes) and juices(Orange).I don't have dandruff.I...

Hair Fall -- Baldness [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I'm of 26 years and unfortunately ,suffering with dandruff and hair fall and slowly leading to bald head. I would like to know the vitamin supplements to avoid the hair fall.. Which vitamin could help in prevention and what are the fruits, vegetables etc where we can find a good...

View more questions Search