Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myri Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 08:24 AM
    I'm virgin too.
    Hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness I've started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 08:29 AM
    First of all, it is not smart to do any drugs just to open yourself up. You need to be yourself and be patient. All your going to end up doing on drugs is sleeping with somebody that has slept with a 100 people and your going to end up with a disease and arrested for using drugs. Secondly, why the rush to not be a virgin. Why can't you be proud of being a virgin. I was a virgin until 27 years old. Do not give into the pressures around you because you will turn yourself into a loser.

Joe

Feb 13, 2006, 08:38 AM
    Thanks man
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2006, 11:50 AM
    Hi, Myri,
    I would just like to add:
    Congratulations on being a virgin!
    Be yourself, be honest, caring, respectful, and very important, SMILE.
    Listen to others when you talk with girls; Listen to them, and talk about what they want to talk about.
    You can talk about yourself later, when she gets interested in you.
    One can make more friends in a month by listening to others, that in a year having them have to listen to you!
    Show new girls that you are interested in them, and interested in them talking about themselves. You will soon have so many girlfriends, you won't know what to do with them all!!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 12:16 PM
    "drugs lead to diseases"??

How do you make that leap?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 01:07 PM
    He wants to take drugs so he could lose his virginity.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Feb 13, 2006, 01:11 PM
    There's nothing wrong with being a virgin at any age IMO. Take it from someone who lost her virginity fairly young, the sex is not that great if it's not with someone you really love. Wait until you find someone special.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 13, 2006, 01:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by orange
    Wait until you find someone special.
    I agree wait until you find that special person before you start doing stuff, after all in this day and age there are lots of STD's:(

PS -- Stay away from the DRUGS that's not a good thing to be getting mixed up in!
    giggles Posts: 143, Reputation: 27

Feb 13, 2006, 01:21 PM
    20 isn't that young to be a virgin. And most women would think it great to be your first!
    Also, smoking hash will not increase your confidence - as you know yourself, it will only make you more paranoid! So try to take it easy on the smoking, or better still, don't smoke around someone you are trying to impress: it will make you too introverted. I'm sure you know this already: it will relax you to a point, and then you are in a bubble of your own. I smoke myself, so I'm not going to judge you on it, but I don't smoke when I'm trying to attract someone! Also, be aware of the health risks associated with it.
    Please don't make your virginity such an issue for yourself. Ok, so the right opportunity hasn't arisen yet, but it will. And then what? Are you going to get so carried away that it's all about the sex and you forget about the person you're lying with? I hope you see what I mean. Be patient, stock up on tips from books or magazines. Learn to approach people with confidence, and be comfortable in yourself. Let it happen naturally, and remember - a woman loves a considerate lover. Think about why you want to lose your virginity so badly - will anyone do? You have an advantage over most hasy people (have to hold my hand up to that one) in that you can decide now what you do and don't want in a sexual partner, so you can be more selective. It would be nice to look back and be glad you waited for something that felt right, wouldn't it?
    Best of luck, and meanwhile - relax x
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    He wants to take drugs so he could lose his virginity.
    Ah, I see. Thank you.
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Just to add: pot and hash use will lead to as much diseases as alcohol use. No more no less.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 13, 2006, 06:06 PM
    Taking drugs will many times hurt your chance of getting with a lady. First most can cause you not to perform well if you got a chance to.
    Next most girls don't want a junkie to date, they want a hard working person.
    Ademan Posts: 40, Reputation: 11

Feb 13, 2006, 10:43 PM
    I'd just like to post my own jaded opinion here. It seems that in my experience, kind, caring, appreciative, everything that us guy's love in a girl, and find attractive and good qualities, are NOT what girls want. Now I said girl purposely. Because I have found that not all females are like this, I think that girls can mature past this, but unfortunately, again, in my experience this generally comes from lots of pain and suffering on her part (with failed relationships with a**holes) before she comes to appreciate the "nice guy". I suppose that this may be a product of my demographic (rich white community) so I've been with more than my fair share of snobby girls. But the sheer number of self help type things that essentially state that "nice guys don't get girls" seem to suggest that its not just rich white girls. I suppose this really belongs in a different thread because I believe it warrants its own discussion, but its just my two cents.

Cheers
    -Dan

Feb 15, 2006, 04:56 AM
    Well,thanks all of you guys.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 15, 2006, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by myri
    well,thanks all of you guys.
    Your welcome remember there is always some one here 24/7 ((365)) if you ever need to ask anything;)

I hope your staying away from the weed.
    nero2 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Feb 15, 2006, 08:23 PM
    hello evrbdy.Im 20 and virgin ,I hate this fact.probably the problem is that smtimes Im shy with girls .to kick away my shyness Iv started to smoke hashish,do you think it will help me.if you have any better idea help me
    I think there is nothing wrong to be a virgin at 20 years old. As what I mention before In singapore it is too common for a 20 years old still being a virgin. Also being a virgin at 20 years old, there is nothing to be shy about. It's what you think is the most important. I think you should also try not to smoke so much as it is bad for yr health. Hope you understand what I mean. That what I think.
    Gmanv1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Im 17 and have had many mates who do drugs and smoke not to mention brag about the amount of girls they have had. I have found it hard over the years to say no but I just have its like a built in thing with me I just say no in fact I'm quite proud of the fact I have never smoked done drugs ar any of that HONESTLY,and as for the girls I no there just liying so many shallow lies lol, I am a virgin and have com close to intercourse but it was a long way from home on holiday and we simply just kissed all day and night what I'm trying to say to you is HELL FATE SEEMS TO SORT THESE PROBLEMS OUT that's really all I can say life will just take its toll

TRUST ME...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 07:22 AM
    well,thanks all of you guys.
    Dear myri, all has been said here, so you have a lot to think about.

Check out the sites suggested by a fellow forum member and see that you are not alone - have a great time growing more, learning more, and stay proud of yourself - I am proud to know a 20 yr old virgin, and I'm sure that you will receive the respect you give to the girls you meet in your life. Again, my hat's off to you!

Go to www.askmen.com and read evry dating article... evry article - including Doc Love.
    www.sosuave.com - read everything!!
    www.lovetactics.com - read all the free articles.
    www.relationships.blog-city.com - read about how women really are.

You are one of the lucky people who has not been forced into things early - congrats! Keep it up and don't worry about peer pressure - that would be stupid.

As far as the pot - been there, done that, and you can stop and later say the same without it hooking you. Keep us posted.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 24, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmanv1
    Im 17 and have had many mates who do drugs and smoke not to mention brag about the amount of girls they have had. I have found it hard over the years to say no but i just have its like a built in thing with me i just say no infact im quite proud of the fact i have never smoked done drugs ar any of that HONESTLY,and as for the girls I no there just liying so many shallow lies lol, i am a virgin and have com close to intercourse but it was a long way from home on holiday and we simply just kissed all day and night what im trying to say to you is HELL FATE SEEMS TO SORT THESE PROBLEMS OUT thats really all i can say life will just take its toll

TRUST ME...

A GREAT BIG ATTABOY! To you too. You'll not regret taking it slow and safe!
    andydude88 Posts: 27, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2006, 05:22 PM
    Whoa you were kidding about that whole virgin till 27 thing right? Lol:p

I know you want to encourage people but be honest here

Or did you happen to spend all your time in your parents' basement with no job. No j/k:D

Either that or acne or some kind of physical abnormality. Ah well everyone loses it eventually regardless, or so I was told. Even if they have to start with sub-par women and build up, it's all right.

But about the drugs. Yeah that's bad don't do them definitely it messes you up

K peace out :cool:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question about being a virgin? [ 60 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old teenage guy from canada and I was wondering if its sad or pathetic to be a virgin at the age of 17. And when is a good age to lose your virginity if there is one ? Hope you can help me out. Thanks.

30-Something Virgin [ 20 Answers ]

Here's my story... As a teenager, I dealt with a lot of depression and low self-esteem. I didn't date at all until I was a freshman in college. I was in a serious relationship with a guy for a year in my late teens. He asked me to sleep with him. But, I told him that although I was attracted...

10 husbands, still a virgin [ 6 Answers ]

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you were married 10 times?" "Well, husband #1 was a Sales Representative: He kept telling me...

Virgin or not? [ 17 Answers ]

Hi pals Please tell me if we mastrubate once or many times do we lose our virginity? Or we lose our virginity only when we have sex with opposite partner?

Virgin and Not [ 14 Answers ]

Hi to all I just wish to share my problem.. I'm 18 and a virgin my boyfriend isn't a virgin.. I can't understand why its bothering me so much.. I feel he did everything with someone else already. I even though of asking if he as always used a condom but I think it might not be that suitable to...

View more questions Search