Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharrielu1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 02:54 PM
    How do you get rid of huge ant mounds
    We have several huge ant mounds surrounding our property. How can we get rid of them?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 03:04 PM
    Buy some Equal or Sweet N low and empty the packets into the mouth of the nest. This is used as ant killer elsewhere in the world with great success. I use Sweet N Low on all my ant piles and within 2 or 3 treatments spaced over a week and a half they have all gone away from the nest. Sometimes though they will travel underground and build new nests about 2' to 4' away from the original nest. Just keep feeding them the Sweet N Low and soon they'll just die off. A couple of boxes of sweet n low will do the trick. Try not to get it wet if possible. Don't use right before a rain storm. And don't eat the stuff as you know it's ant poison - I don't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Huge Orgasms? [ 3 Answers ]

I've notice recently my partner's orgasms have been bigger and more powerful and there's more 'fluids' coming out too! ;) What could that mean though?

How can I get huge!now! [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I only weigh 4 1/2 stone and I'm desperat to gain weight please help me!

Thighs Are HUGE! [ 3 Answers ]

My thighs are really big I'm really young and I only ever wear black trousers any excersice advice on how I can get my thighs smaller xx

HUGE Mistake [ 6 Answers ]

I was seeing this guy for a while and recently I told him that I think we should just be friends. We had only gone on one date. Now I want to to go back out with him. I called him to tell him this. He said he was busy and he was going to call me back. This was over a week ago. Should I call him...

I need huge help! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm making a project for my school and I need to know some things about electrical subjects. 1- what's a 1900 box? 2- what's a j box? 3- what's EMT? 4- how many general circuits in a residential kitchen, what size wire, and how many amps per circuit? 5- if you found a yellow, orange, or...

View more questions Search