Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rodrick1969 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Want my natural haircolor back
    How do I take this haircolor out of my hair? I want my natural hair color back. Are there any cheap , home remedies that will help me? Ty
    tulipstoo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 12:55 PM
    Cheap home treatments could result in your hair becoming so brittle that it will constantly break off as you comb,wash even sleep on it because it will be stripped of all moisture.
    Best would be to let it began to grow out on its own- best even is if you have shoulder to short hair length a hair trim about every 6wks would help the growth be very liveable because it will combine the new with the old hair. You might get lucky like me and end up with a "tight" loook of these colors combining! Try letting it grow out so you still have hair to grow.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 13, 2008, 08:38 PM
    If you've used a dark permanent hair color, the only way to remove it is to have the color chemically stripped from your hair. You haven't mentioned what your natural or current hair color is. In order to assist you further, I may need more information.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to let my natural color come back without dying anymore, How? [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I was reading a lot about hair color mis-haps and dying , etc... I have dyed my hair for the past 5 years and Im tired of doing it. I am naturally a dark blonde and have always dyed my hair dark brown. It is now October and I haven't dyed my hair since may. So it is now faded to like a...

I want to go back natural. [ 1 Answers ]

I had my hair highlighted at a salon- brown and blonde. I was ask to model Aug. 11th but everyone's hair needs to be natural. How do I get the color out of my hair to go to my natural color without going to the salon?

How can I change my hair back to my natural colour? [ 1 Answers ]

I am naturally blonde but have been dying my hair medium brown for nearly 2 years. I haven't dyed my hair again recently and I have decided I want to go back to my natural blonde colour. I have heard about lightening hair dyes but I'm not sure what colour this will turn my hair. Can you suggest...

I want my natural hair colour back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been bleaching my hair to almost white for a year now and I want my natural colour back, I have left it for 4 months and have about two inches of my natural ( golden blonde/light brown) hair, I can't afford to go to a hairdressers and I can't wait for it to grow out, what would be the best...

View more questions Search