Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FeleJanice011 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2008, 10:28 AM
    A easy weight loss diet
    I am an 15 year old who is in the high school I am also in the band which means most of the time I am at school more than I am at home I usually get home around 5:30 so that means I be starving so I want to lose weight but I don't have enough time to do that so does anyone know an easy weight loss diet that I can do to stick to with my busy schedule I really want to lose weight cause I am tired of being fat I need to know how many calories should I take in and how many I should burn and an easy simple diet.

Thanks 4 all of your help!! :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2008, 10:38 AM
    When you skip meals your body tells itself that it needs to store calories since it doesn't know when it is going to get more. So the first thing you need to do is find time to eat. Also take healthy snacks and eat them between meals because some people find they lose easier when they eat smaller portions more often like 5 times a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are weight loss diet pills safe? [ 29 Answers ]

I am suffering from overweight condition,I usually visited a lot of sites. I just wanted to know about dieat pills. Are they really effective and safe? Suggestion regarding this is greatly appreciated.

Any diet plan for weight loss [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Im 39 years and 5'-9" . my weight is 74 k.g. But my tummy has came out. Actually im an I.T. professional. I sit whole day on chair. ( 9am to 6pm). Tell me what to do. Is there any diet plan. I started eating SALAD in the lunch and nothing else. But my breakfast is heavy. ...

Weight loss diet plan [ 2 Answers ]

Well I'm just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of a diet plan that will promote weight loss. I exercise daily for an hour - 2. any ideas?

On a diet and still lost no weight [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyone who's having the same problem as me? I'm very upset about my weight. I'm 5'1 and I'm trying to get back to 110 lbs. here's my problem... I just started my diet on Monday. I weighed myself and the scale said I weigh 144 lbs. every single morning I woke up and went for a jog, which is...

View more questions Search