Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cisaps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 11:52 PM
    Red pimply arm spots
    Please Help!!

For over 6 months now I have been getting these red pimply spots on my upper arm. They have small amounts of puss in them. I tend to pick them, which makes them worse, but I just can’t seem to get rid of them. Sometimes I get them on my chest as back as well.
    I have tried anti inflammatory creams and many other creams from the doctor and also vitamins E cream. Nothing is working.
    They are leaving scares and I can't even wear nice tops anymore as you can see them.

I think it may be an allergic reaction but I'm not sure...

Please someone help...

Oh they are not the same type of spots that people get on the back of their arms that are really close together, if I had to describe what mine look like id say they look first like a little black head or flat pimple / chicken pock.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 13, 2008, 06:11 AM
    This sounds like Keratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris is a common skin disorder characterized by small, pointed pimples. The pimples usually appear on the upper arms, thighs, and buttocks. The condition worsens in the winter and usually clears up in the summer. There is no known cause of this condition, but tends to run in families and may be from hereditary. Keratosis Pilaris cannot be cured, but it can be treated. Products used to treat keratosis pilaris are skin creams with medications containing gycolic acid, salicylic acid or tretinoin, lactic Acid and other treatments. Please see a dermatologist or health care provider for a proper diagnosis and treatment.
    randybob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2010, 02:32 AM
    Or you might just have ugly skin:P I've got the same:P
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Sep 9, 2010, 10:08 PM

Consult your dermatologist!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Tiny pimply bumps on fingers/hands [ 29 Answers ]

I have these tiny pimply bumps mainly around the sides or top of my fingers.. there is no puss.. no heads on them.. just a tiny raised bumps.. in clusters usually.. although they usually start as 1 and grow into clusters.. they are itchy.. although not enough for me to want to scratch them.. they...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have spots on my chest and on my upper legs, they don't seem to go how hard I scrub or anything I use they don't seem to go, the ones on legs appeared and I am getting loads appearing on my legs for some reason. Can anyone recommed some cream or something what is specifically designed for the...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello, My dog has blackish greyish spots on the back of her tongue. There are about 4 or 5 of them and I was wandering is this normal in a lab or huskie or could this be a serious problem? Thank you.

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and have had 'acne' for as long as I can remember.. Ive tried lots of things, spent hundreds of dollars on my skin but nothing has worked... I want to be able to wake up next to some one and not worry about having white heads on my face! Some one please help me?!

View more questions Search