Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stella-marie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2006, 02:10 AM
    Writing minutes and agenda
    I need to write minutes and an agenda for a meeting, don't even know where to start?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 13, 2006, 03:59 AM
    There are many ways to do it; see some here.

For meetings I take minutes for, I simply head each section with the same name as the sections of the Agenda, note the time each section started, then take plenty of notes.

After it's all done I then consolidate the notes from each section down to 3-4 concise sentences summarizing them.

I also then consolidate those 3-4 sentences into one sentence; which is what I read out loud at the next meeting.

If you don't have to read them to the group, then the last step is not needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing an Agenda [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I would like to write an agenda for the following subject: I am a project engineer for a company and I have a lot of projects to be done for my company. I am going to have a meeting with the managers and I would like to have an agenda for what I am planning to present or suggest in the...

Athletic Board Agenda [ 1 Answers ]

I need to develop an Athletic Board Agenda format. Does anyone have an example of what another grammar school athletic board agenda would look like so I can use it for a reference. At present, we are using nothing and I need someplace to begin. Thanks.

Agenda for a meeting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is ajay I wanted to ask about agendas of meetings If any body knows plzzzzzz mail me Thank u

Disconnection after 15 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

Hay; From few days I have a disconnection problem I did'nt understand what is the problem in my system let me known the symptoms of a modem failur. I have d815 mother board with 1.2 ghz intel processor And a 56k support modem please answere me.

View more questions Search