Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The Shoe Police Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 12, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Mid-'80s, TV show, Laser/Light shooting game
    Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the mid-eighties (guessing around '86) that had an interactive, sci-fi premise? (Not a cartoon) What really made this show unique was that you could purchase a laser/light blaster specifically for this show. Mine was shaped like the spaceship of the good guys. With this blaster you could shoot at certain characters on your screen. (Those guys/targets had a bright white glowing patch that indicated you could shoot them.) The light blaster had the handle and trigger of a handgun, but the body was a triangular-shaped spaceship.

The light blaster you had would keep track of the hits you scored on the back of it, but it would also serve as a sensor and would disable (the pilot ejected from the cockpit) if you took too many hits.

It was not Lazer-tag, or Photon or any other game like that. It was solely made for use with this show.
    jharrop123 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 06:57 PM
    It sounds like " captain power"
    The Shoe Police Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 14, 2008, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jharrop123
    it sounds like " captain power"

It was, thank you for your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's laser tag game [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what the name of this laser tag game was called. It came with a pair of green guns and head sets. The head sets would vibrate when you were shot and the lights would flash when hit as well. You could either choose from a single shot or a multishot on the gun. The head set had a red...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Mid-'80s, TV, Laser/Light shooting game [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a television show that aired in the mid-eighties (guessing around '86) that had an interactive, sci-fi premise? (Not a cartoon) What really made this show unique was that you could purchase a laser/light blaster specifically for this show. Mine was shaped like the spaceship of...

Computer and light, laser [ 3 Answers ]

Computers were been working on elecricity.. now adays they have use fiber optic to transfer networks.. why don't they use the light or laser to operate the computer since it is faster than the electricity?! I believe it can be done...

View more questions Search