Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quickname Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 04:53 PM
    Creature movie
    There was a movie I watched when I was younger that I liked... it was like small creatures causing trouble, but its not gremlins and not critters, I recall the cover of the movie having one of them holding a woman's leg and looking up.. but everything I've searched, I have had no luck finding it
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Any idea if it was from the seventies? Eighties?
    The only one I can think of that had gremlin type creatures was
    Steven Speilberg's Something Evil 1971

Apr 12, 2008, 05:43 PM
    From the little I remember it was most likely 80s-90s

And I think the little creatures had a thing for girls but I don't remember too well
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 15, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Woo hoo I found it!! Munchies 1987
    The exact cover too.. the critter holding her leg and looking up!
    Munchies (film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Apr 15, 2008, 02:27 PM
    Wow thanks that was driving me nuts... I donno why I couldn't remember that name though >.>
    jessb Posts: 290, Reputation: 51

Apr 16, 2008, 12:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by quickname
    wow thanks that was drivin me nuts... i donno why i couldnt remember that name tho >.>
    Your welcome... it was a total acciedent, I was looking for something else and I saw the picture for your movie.. I rembered reading your post couple days ago, and was like hotdog what a coincidents! :)
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

Apr 28, 2008, 02:01 AM
    Ghoulies?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tropical Ocean Slime Bag Creature - What is it? [ 4 Answers ]

I encountered a strange creature (or plant?) in shallow, calm, beachy waters in the Florida keys. It looked like a balloon or bag, about 4 inches long and 3 inches in diameter, filled with pale brownish slime, and it seemed to be dug in or attached to the sand at one end. Does anyone know what...

Movie with creature boy and a treehouse. [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this flick as a kid on TV and it was this boy who had a treehouse he was really proud of and then some creature I think finds refuge there. He is invisible but can be seen with this green mixture the boy makes in his blinder... I may be way off but that's what I can remember!! I want to find...

Unusual creature. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while... Umm there's this animal, quite simaler to a wombat actually. Its this naked, very, very odd looking animal. I've seen it on YouTube and Google before, I just forget what its called and I would like to learn more on it... please tell me the name or ant...

Looking for title of birdlike creature from 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know that title of the movie wherein they have big birdlike creatures that would kill someone by wrapping their wings (not made of feathers) around the person and shake them up a bit and the person's bones would fall out followed by a milky substance? I was initially thinking the...

Have I found a new bug/creature? [ 15 Answers ]

My daughter found this bug/creature that looks like a cross between a caterpillar, a slug, a snake, and an alligator (minus the mouth). It is 2 inches long and at its widest point it is 10 cm wide. At one end of its body it has pinchers, at the other end there are 4 rows of what looks like sharp...

View more questions Search