Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nancyewalker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Graduation song for my daughter
    Hello,
    I'm trying to remember a song (country I think) that was sung about 4-6 years ago. It was a female singer and it was about her daughter getting ready to go to college. Can't remember hardly any of the words, but seems like one line was about her daughter taking an old lamp with her. Gee, I know this isn't much to go on, but for the life of me I can't remember anything else except it was about her daughter moving out to go to college. Any help would be so much appreciated.
    Thanks, Nancy
    RosieJ74 Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2006, 04:23 AM
    Suzy Boggus, Letting Go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Daughter [ 3 Answers ]

It has been over 10 years that my daughter has not spoke to me, or let me know where she was with 2 of my grandchildren. Then out of the blue she calls me, not to see how I am but to see if I can tell her how her son is doing that lives in this town that she has not had anything to do with in the...

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

Marriage before College graduation? [ 20 Answers ]

Hey there-- Here is my issue. I am 20 years old, my boyfriend is 21. We have been dating for 4 years, since high school, and now attend the same college. We'll both graduate in 2008 but have spoken seriously about marriage for 2 years. We're both Christians but have had premarital sex (we...

My 5 Yr. OLd Daughter [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is 5 and in kindergarten. She has said she has kissed 2 boys from pre-k and talks about boyfriends. She always checks her privates out and even touches herself and smells it. She talks about boobs buttholes and penis's. She said she seen a penis sticking out of a photo and I looked at...

College graduation gift [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a standard $$$ amount to give your child when graduating from college?

View more questions Search