Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewevie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 07:31 AM
    It says emergency
    I have a maple chase programmable thermostat item #09620. The emergency light is glowing slightly. There doesn't seem to be a problem anywhere but, you know it says EMERGENCY. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :eek: :eek:
    bsaah Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2008, 09:06 AM
    You have a heat pump emercency means emergency he or EMHEAT check you settings
    bsaah Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Apr 12, 2008, 09:07 AM
    Heat I mean not he

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Emergency custody? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'll try to make this short, my brother, who is 12, met his dad for the first time around christmas because he abused my mom, me, my sister & my other brother(my youngest hadn't been born yet.). He told my mom that after staying there for christmas break he wanted to live with his father, he...

Probation Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im currently on 5 years felony probation. I have only three years left. I got a speeding ticket yesterday and was arrested because I was told I had a warrant for misdemeanor theft from may of 2006. I have no clue about this charge. I bonded out of Jail the same day I was arrested. I will be...

Fish Emergency! [ 9 Answers ]

I don't know what's wrong with my fish... I thinks its called the "balloon belly molly fish" something like that, It has a big stomach but it looks like a regular fish now, but there's a pink spiral thing coming from the backside of the fish.. its short but pretty thick... I had 2 of this fish at...

Camp Emergency [ 1 Answers ]

Well see I made Cheerleading at Brandenburg middle school in garland Texas and we go to camp to on June 16-19 at tcu and I so scard because I don't now what to do and what to bring??

What to do. Emergency! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey.. Its this girls b-day and I fought with this girl because she is big headed and she said that she would date me if she doesn't like the guy anymore.. so she is lineing me up.. so basically I got in a fight with her.. so what shall I do now.. how can I get her. shall I be an asshole.. and its...

View more questions Search