Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jumbojet Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 02:39 AM
    Spots on my chest
    On my chest area - just above my boobs, some little red spots that stick up above the skin surface have appeared. I thought it was a rash at first, but it is actually about ten individual spots that look really unattractive whenever I wear a slightly low cut top. Does anyone now what they are :confused: or how I can get rid of them :confused:?? Please help!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 13, 2008, 06:16 AM
    From your description, it sounds like hives or chest Pityriasis Rosea. Hives appears as red, raised bumps or patches on your arms and chest or other parts of the body usually as an allergic reaction from eating certain foods, heat or taking certain medicines. It can last few a hours or days, even weeks. Hives can be treated and controlled antihistamine treatments. Pityriasis rosea is a common pink-red rash that appears in smaller pots on the neck, chest, stomach, back, arms and legs. This rash often requires no treatment and it will gradually fade away by itself. However, it can be treated with anti-itch medications, oral antihistamines lotions and steroid creams. I recommend that you consult a doctor for a diagnosis and treatment options.
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Apr 22, 2008, 04:37 AM
    I have something like that and I showed my gyno. She said that it is just a spot where the blood vessel busted (similar to a bruise). She said it is fine and there's not much to do about them. They go away and come back all the time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Chest pains [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 2 weeks I have had serious chest pain. When I burp it feels better for the moment but comes back quickly. Have a little shorness of breath. Also pain in my upper back when I tilt my head back. What do you think?

My flat chest [ 5 Answers ]

I do have flat chested. I'm too willing to try any exercise that would help me gain even more to get my breast look nice. Please advice me what are the best exercises suitable to enhance breast.thanks

Fatty chest [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have some how developed heavy fat on the chest... I am 5'10" and my weight is 78.. I have good muscles on shoulders and biceps.. but some how since 10 std I have this chest fat and it looks oughful on t shirts.. and if I need to take it off.. thats a nightmare.. so please let me know about...

About the chest [ 2 Answers ]

Is is true that when you lose weight you alos lose weight in your chest?? That is what I am trying to do... for most of the part I am trying to lose weight for me and then my chest.:confused:

View more questions Search