Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DibGreen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Monty Python Autographed Book
    Won as a prize in a 'Save the Whale' competition 30 years ago. I have a 1979 First Edition of the Monty Python Book
    'The Life of Brian/Monty Python Scrapbook' which is mint and boxed. Signed by all the cast with hand written and drawn inscriptions,cartoons and tributes by the team. Could you please tell me what its approximate value may be. Many thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 01:07 AM
    I found a copy of it listed on the following site for $20.00. The Life of Brian/Monty Python Scrapbook. - PYTHON, MONTY. I don't know if that one has the autographs in it.

There are also some listed on the following site for various prices. The Life of Brian/Monty by Python Monty - Used Books at Biblio.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of nolan ryan autographed baseball [ 1 Answers ]

1990 300TH win FOTO ball with stats and pic. Of his face and signed by him in excellent condition. I have no idea how much its worth?

What is the Value of a Brett Farve autographed photo? [ 2 Answers ]

~ I love my photo of my favorite Football star, Brett Favre, but I desperately need money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. It is an autographed photo of him running onto the field at the start of his 200th consecutive starting game. It has a certificate of authenticity and a hologram. ~ I...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

My First Burmese Python [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first time ever owning a burm. Her name is Pandora she is still an albino burmese python and still a hatching right now. I have owned a Red tailed boa and loved her dearly. My question is this-- For my boa I used sand with a heating pad underneath for bedding and she seemed generally...

Python [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find programming homeworks for Python?

View more questions Search