Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlmandbjm_01 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 07:43 PM
    I'm really confused
    We are broken up but he gets mad if I talk to guys, but he wants to go out with someone, and I've read his text messages && he talks to her like he really likes her, but he asks me questions like am I sure I love him, or I'm not talking to anyone. I'm so confused.. I love him so much but I don't know what to do anymore
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 11, 2008, 07:59 PM
    You have not 'broken' up for real yet. You need closure. You need one more time to sit down with him and TALK - not messaging, no SMS. Look each other straight in the eyes while talking and get the answers you need.

You also need to let him know that if he is interested in other people, then freindship is the only thing you can accept, and he should respect that.

He has no right to ask you all these questions. If he is a 'control' type, you need to avoid him anyway - that's not a good basis for any relationship.

Good luck, and keep us posted.

Communication is the key to any relationship - and I mean really talking with each other.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2008, 10:46 AM
    This is the whole story, and it's a sad one, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2668408, You really need to be rid of this fellow in a bad way. I mean like yesterday.
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 12, 2008, 10:56 AM
    Never let a man tell you who you can and can not talk to! I think you should find another man.
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 12, 2008, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    This is the whole story, and its a sad one, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2668408, You really need to be rid of this fellow in a bad way. I mean like yesterday.
    I completely agree! You have got to get rid of this man, he's not even a man! It is very obvious he is very controlling and I wouldn't be surprised that if you stay with him, you're going to end up being hit over and over, physically. Leave him!
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Apr 12, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    This is the whole story, and its a sad one, https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/search...archid=2668408, You really need to be rid of this fellow in a bad way. I mean like yesterday.
    Thank you for pointing us to the other threads Tal. And yes - she should run, not walk - as far away from this freak as fast as possible. I hope she takes this advice serious because control freaks are DANGER!

Unfortunately, there are still a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing out there and we don't see it until it is too late. Sometimes women loose more than just their 'hearts' to these kind, and I hope she gets away from him before it is too late.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused! [ 3 Answers ]

I missed my period last month. Im about a week late. Sometimes I feel like my period is going to start but it doesn't.Instead of my period, I've been seeing a white odorless discharge.Im scheduled to see my doctor in a few days but was wondering what this could be. If anyone can feed my...

Confused about what to do [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend is over in iraq right now. We haven't talked to each other since we graduated from high school. We both have our own lives now, he is married with a two year old son, and I'm engaged to be married next month with a child on the way. We are both unhappy and want to get out but we...

Does he like me? I'm confused [ 16 Answers ]

Hi! My name is Nisha, I'm a senior and ready to graduate from high school. I have a problem. I like my best friend Samit. But I don't know if he does like me? I use to like him my freshmen year of high school. I still liked him even though I had a boyfriend. Now that I have broke up with my...

I'm confused [ 4 Answers ]

OK so I'm a young teen and I have had a few boyfriends but not many. Whenena I go on vacation I get any guy I want from mi age to collage boys.. at school its kind of hard to get a guy.. I mean I don't change mi personality or the way I dress and I go to the beach a lot and I get more boys there...

I'm confused! [ 2 Answers ]

So you are not ovulating before yo start your period?

View more questions Search