Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ojennzrofskyg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 05:31 PM
    Hair dyed too many times
    About 2 and a half months ago, I dyed my hair WAY too many times, I eventually had to get it professionally fixed and had to go through hair treatments to get it some-what healthy again. I was wondering when I'm able to dye it again? I was trying to get my blonde hair MORE blonde, and it ended with me having to go with brown hair. I REALLY want my blonde hair back, but don't want to risk MORE damage than normal because of what happened two months ago... please give me some advice.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 05:53 PM
    You could try Sun In it is more natural and I think it lasts longer
    I would wait until your hair is no longer damaged.

Shop online SUN-IN Hair Lightener Lemon - 4.7 Oz at AmericaRx.com
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 11:50 PM
    If your hair has undergone multiple chemical processes such as bleaching and coloring, please do not put any more chemical processes on your hair for now. Your hair is still fragile and weak, and if you try to go blonde, it could damage it even more. I recommend that you wait until your hair is in a healthy stage before coloring it again. In the mean time, do a deep conditioning treatment at least once or twice a week to help rebuild moisture and repair some of the damage. When your hair is in healthy condition, go back to the salon and see if they can do a corrective color.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help with dyed hair [ 3 Answers ]

Argh I recently dyed my hair black, my natural hair is blonde and I'm getting the worst regrowth already, and soon ill be going on roccatain(spelt something like that) and I really want to get rid of it because while I'm on the med I will have my formal... :eek: and I won't be able to do anything...

Old dyed hair & regrowth! I need to know if I could have my hair colour striped! [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I dyed my hair from strawberry blonde to a light brown (to match my natural colour) and at the time the colour was great. Five months have passed and my natural hair colour is a bit darker and the dyed hair colour is a horrid ginger/brown in comparison to my natural colour. I have a family...

I dyed my hair 4 times myself in 2 weeks and it is horrible! [ 1 Answers ]

I went to my hair colorist and asked her to dye it to my natural hair color, brown. She dyed it way too dark and I hated it. 3 months later I couldn't stand the color anymore and I dyed my hair from a box, what I thought would be a little bit lighter. Nothing happened. So I bought an even lighter...

I dyed my hair too dark [ 3 Answers ]

Please help! I colored my hair too dark of a shade. The color is very uneven (the roots are light) and the rest is too black. I don't know what to do to lighten it. Thanks!

I dyed my hair too much! [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so this is pretty much my problem, I'm only 15 & I've dyed my hair about, 4 times since August. First I dyed it really dark. Then dyed it light brown. So 2nights ago I reliezed my roots were coming in and that I should go for a new color. I chose "chocolate cherry" by loriel, feria? It came out...

View more questions Search