Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lobolover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 04:52 PM
    A kid in a fantasy world tries to wake up and return to his body
    So-an OLD series from way back.Heres what I remember:

-this kid is in some sort of a drema world and constantly tries to find a way to "wake up" and return to his body and his parents.

Any ideas?
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 04:59 PM
    Sounds like a lot of dreams I've had! I don't remember, but I'll ask around people I know see if rings a bell with any of them! Um, how 'old' series?
    Lobolover Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Nineties at most,EARLY nineties,none of the fancy animation.Kinda like-not the type of a camera used in "Clarissa explains it all",(beter),but not a movie camera either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy Novel, modern people sucked into fantasy land [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the title of a book I read once that involved modern people being magically transported to a fantasy land. It starts with a male Truck driver picking up a female hitch-hiker. They both have terrible personal lives and not much to live for. While they are driving down...

Series of 4 Fantasy Books, Can't remember Title, Need Fantasy expert! [ 1 Answers ]

ANY FANTASY EXPERT, PLEASE HELP: I was a keen reader when younger and read a series of books ( I am almost certain there were 4) about 4 different children who each had a mastery over a certain element of magic. There was a girl who seemed to use air and stuff, a boy who could grow things and had...

Wake up but I can't move [ 8 Answers ]

I started posting here due to relationship issues, but I figured I'd ask about this since someone might know something about it.. It's been years now that I randomly wake up and I open my eyes but I can't move at all.. no muscle in my body.. I start to vibrate until I can move and I eventually...

Will not wake up to go use the bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is six weeks pregnant and in the past she has trained her body not use the bathroom through out the night. Now that she is pregnant she finds her self waking up at 2:30pm ( night shift worker) and having to run to the bathroom. In my opinion that can't be healthy, she says the urine is...

Can't wake up [ 7 Answers ]

Help, my daughter can not wake up some mornings, she is a single mother, and has to be at work at 7am 5 days a week. Even with going to bed early, she will some mornings not hear the alarm clock, the phone ring, over and over, as I try to help wake her up.

View more questions Search