Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spiritlady53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 04:44 PM
    Dreaming of the past and future
    I do not know if I have the right category here. But here it goes
    Hi there! I am a paranormal investigator, psychic as well. But I am not a dream inturpitor . Hopefully someone can answer what this dream means..
    Today April 10th,08 I was not feeling well, I decided to take a nap. Normally I do not feel I dream. But this dream I remember. It maybe lengthy cause it was in detail.
    I take it from my dream I was still in my home town which is one of those small country town here in Pa. 2000 residence in the town alone.
    There is a park here, which is very unusual. I have caught a lot of activity at this park. It has a tunnel. And the back side of this tunnel, is a parking lot and a road with homes which they call soap hollow.. it is like an alley paved road.
    Getting to the dream:
    My son and I with a friend of his, went walking, and kind of exploring I guess. In this one spot was this old train, with nothing but Sailors having their heads out the window as if they were glad to be home. It was not the current Navy, Being a patiot, I started to hoop and yell at them as to welcome them home. It was as if they did not hear me, nor see me.
    From afar, was this Battleship that came to port. I saw this from a distance.Being a Navy wife, I told my son to show his friend the ship, so he could see what a true battleship looked like.It was being docked. The Navy men were massive in numbers. They appear to have been all over the place.
    Then we came upon other things, like surface mining, and activity. Then I got separated from my son, it was as if, he was still a little boy and I kept saying to him "stay close to me",Please note:My son is astringed to me.Not by my account his own choosing" wanted to make that clear. Any how, I was walking, and remeberd walking down this road, Soap Hollow, and seeing an old furniture building sign Arrons, but it appeared to be so far away, I was tiring then from all the walking. I then saw a bus come, on this little road and it stopped dead, I ask to aboard it, and explained I was very tired from all the walking I had done. They let a man on with old work cloths on and work boots.The bus was packed and the driver told me it was filled up. I said ok, and thank you.
    It beared nothing but men who appeared to have been going to work in the 1940's. In another segment of this dream, I saw what appeared to be modern rockets. Massive, it was as if I was seeing them make them, the color was silver and medal green..
    That lasted only a few seconds.
    As if I was walking through something, Anyhow, as I was desperately trying to reach the top of this hill of soap hollow, I kept thinking, almost there, almost home!
    By this time, physically, I was tiring..After this, I then saw men with a fence, as if they were protecting something secret, but the gate was open, and 2 men I remember talking to each other laughing and joking about how that place was run. It appeared to be a medal dump, where they recycled medal?
    Anyhow, I stop to only glace at the men.. And to top this all off, I boarded like a train, with my son and his pal. I remember him carring my luggage, and over hearing someone say "Hillery Clintons name"! I quoted back saying something complementary about her. Even though I have decided not to vote.. I dreampt of her. This lady swerved around and said "Thank you for the warm complemery!"Here it was Hillery! Anyhow, she liked the compliment so well, she had invited me to her home to meet the late President Clinton! and wanted to show me her home! She introduced me to Bill, who appeared to be going bald, andshe then preeded to show me her home, but she found something broken or something not in place i can't remember which, but she went into the closet and started crying! i could not figure out for the life of me why she did that over something so trivial..
    I remember having my jacket holding onto it. I stood there really dumb founded. I then ask her to show me the way out. She lead me to her garage and I saw 2 really nice fancy cars,, cadalacs. I took it upon myself to take notice to the symbols on the cars,'
    I then left, and was walking again, only to see my favorite pet dog was with me on her leash. Out of the blue, came this army jeep, this man walked up with a little male identical to my female. Like a clone. He was gentle to her, as it appeared in animal behavior very flirty>I said to this man, she is not in heat, he said take the dog!
    They took her and boarded her in the jeep, and i then got angry, I saw where there might be some military men, I asked if I could enter, they said yes, mind you, these people (spirits) Ghosts) look as if they were from WWII..The dress code was from that era,
    Anyhow I was allowed to enter into an office, where this really white hair admiral was sitting in a chair. It look like he was retired. "I felt it". He replied and said,Mam, I replied and said, sir, the Navy took my pet, and I do not understand why.I said Sir, why would they bring a pet around identical to mine with same markings only it was a male and my pet is a female? I said, sir, I would like to have my pet back.. He said, mam, you will get your pet back, I will make sure you get your pet back, I felt as if he was lying to me, and was not a real admiral at all.. end of dream

If anyone can intupit this for me please feel free to email me. Since I am a patriot, 100% full blown, was a Navy wife, I do not understand this dream at all.. this dream took place within 2 hrs of me taking a nap! I was in the [past not present cause it was all before my time, no one had modern cloths on..
    Being I am a paranormal investigator, I am to go on an investigation tomorrow evening.
    Now whether this has anything to do with it, grandfather and daughter served in the Navy. WWII and in the late 60's daughter was a wave.. I do not know if this has to do with this or not.
    Please let me know as I am trying to figure this one out.
    Thanks
    Spiritlady53
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 05:14 PM
    We all have our own was of transferring our dreams. Mine, I have gone through so many dreams, I've learned that they happen opposite. I do dream things that do happen, but not a lot.
    With your dream, what it sounds like is you were with men who died in a war. It could be telling you your son is dying or severely hurt. I could be completely wrong, so don't get upset! I would think it's a message to try and get a hold of your son to see how he's doing.
    The other part is far and beyond me!
    Before I was completely able to understand my own dreams, I went to my sister in law. She's Native and she taught me how to start understanding my dreams. Look into a Native spiritual leader and see if they can help.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 05:32 PM
    A lot to interpreting dreams is how you feel from the dream when you wake up.
    Did the dream leave you feeling happy, sad, empty, reminiscent,.
    Long dreams can be harder to interpretate because of them being more complexly involved.

It sounds like a combination of your journey through life, your traditions, patriotism, and paranormal and your civilized instincts you value.
    Your journey shows the experience was meant not to be lazy and relaxing, rather an exercise in character building.
    train -- a move from one place in life to a new “station” in life
    Soldiers can often symbolize resilience
    boats symbolize --emotional experience
    military owned boat --character building

I think the part with Hillary, the recycling place and the part with your dog symbolize a bit of a loss you may subconsciously feel with a conflict with old patriotism and modern society.
    spiritlady53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 07:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spiritlady53
    I do not know if I have the right catagory here. But here it goes
    Hi there! I am a paranormal investigator, psychic as well. But I am not a dream inturpitor . Hopefully someone can answer what this dream means..
    Today April 10th,08 I was not feeling well, I decided to take a nap. Normally I do not feel I dream. But this dream I remember. It maybe lengthy cause it was in detail.
    I take it from my dream I was still in my home town which is one of those small country town here in Pa. 2000 residence in the town alone.
    There is a park here, which is very unusual. I have caught alot of activity at this park. It has a tunnel. And the back side of this tunnel, is a parking lot and a road with homes which they call soap hollow..it is like an alley paved road.
    Getting to the dream:
    My son and I with a friend of his, went walking, and kind of exploring I guess. In this one spot was this old train, with nothing but Sailors having their heads out the window as if they were glad to be home. It was not the current Navy, Being a patiot, I started to hoop and yell at them as to welcome them home. It was as if they did not hear me, nor see me.
    From afar, was this Battleship that came to port. I saw this from a distance.Being a Navy wife, I told my son to show his friend the ship, so he could see what a true battleship looked like.It was being docked. The Navy men were massive in numbers. They appear to have been all over the place.
    Then we came upon other things, like surface mining, and activity. Then I got separated from my son, it was as if, he was still a little boy and I kept saying to him "stay close to me",Please note:My son is astringed to me.Not by my account his own choosing" wanted to make that clear. Any how, I was walking, and remeberd walking down this road, Soap Hollow, and seeing an old furniture building sign Arrons, but it appeared to be so far away, I was tiring then from all the walking. I then saw a bus come, on this little road and it stopped dead, I ask to aboard it, and explained I was very tired from all the walking I had done. They let a man on with old work cloths on and work boots.The bus was packed and the driver told me it was filled up. I said ok, and thank you.
    It beared nothing but men who appeared to have been going to work in the 1940's. In another segment of this dream, I saw what appeared to be modern rockets. Massive, it was as if I was seeing them make them, the color was silver and medal green..
    That lasted only a few seconds.
    As if I was walking through something, Anyhow, as I was desperately trying to reach the top of this hill of soap hollow, I kept thinking, almost there, almost home!
    By this time, physically, I was tiring..After this, I then saw men with a fence, as if they were protecting something secret, but the gate was open, and 2 men I remember talking to each other laughing and joking about how that place was run. It appeared to be a medal dump, where they recycled medal?
    Anyhow, I stop to only glace at the men.. And to top this all off, I boarded like a train, with my son and his pal. I remember him carring my luggage, and over hearing someone say "Hillery Clintons name"! I quoted back saying something complementary about her. Even though I have decided not to vote.. I dreampt of her. This lady swerved around and said "Thank you for the warm complemery!"Here it was Hillery! Anyhow, she liked the compliment so well, she had invited me to her home to meet the late President Clinton! and wanted to show me her home! She introduced me to Bill, who appeared to be going bald, andshe then preeded to show me her home, but she found something broken or something not in place i can't remember which, but she went into the closet and started crying! i could not figure out for the life of me why she did that over something so trivial..
    I remember having my jacket holding onto it. I stood there really dumb founded. I then ask her to show me the way out. She lead me to her garage and I saw 2 really nice fancy cars,, cadalacs. I took it upon myself to take notice to the symbols on the cars,'
    I then left, and was walking again, only to see my favorite pet dog was with me on her leash. Out of the blue, came this army jeep, this man walked up with a little male identical to my female. Like a clone. He was gentle to her, as it appeared in animal behavior very flirty>I said to this man, she is not in heat, he said take the dog!
    They took her and boarded her in the jeep, and i then got angry, I saw where there might be some military men, I asked if I could enter, they said yes, mind you, these people (spirits) Ghosts) look as if they were from WWII..The dress code was from that era,
    Anyhow I was allowed to enter into an office, where this really white hair admiral was sitting in a chair. It look like he was retired. "I felt it". He replied and said,Mam, I replied and said, sir, the Navy took my pet, and I do not understand why.I said Sir, why would they bring a pet around identical to mine with same markings only it was a male and my pet is a female? I said, sir, I would like to have my pet back.. He said, mam, you will get your pet back, I will make sure you get your pet back, I felt as if he was lieing to me, and was not a real admiral at all..end of dream

If anyone can intupit this for me please feel free to email me. Since I am a patriot, 100% full blown, was a Navy wife, I do not understand this dream at all.. this dream took place within 2 hrs of me taking a nap! I was in the [past not present cause it was all before my time, no one had modern cloths on..
    Being I am a paranormal investigator, I am to go on an investigation tomorrow evening.
    now whether this has anything to do with it, grandfather and daughter served in the Navy. WWII and in the late 60's daughter was a wave.. I do not know if this has to do with this or not.
    Please let me know as I am trying to figure this one out.
    Thanks
    Spiritlady53
    Hi again, thank you for the quick replies, I appreciate it! What is so unusual is I remembered everything. Idown to talking to these people. I love both your reasonings here, as it makes sense to me.
    The dream did not make me sad, it was a pleasant dream. I feel as if it is telling me something, but have to dig a bit into the symbolism such as the battleship, my dog, the bus, the sailors, etc. I am into native Americanism. In my area, the Charakee is so secretive.. that would be hard to get a hold of a one with knowledge.
    About Hillery, I do feel this, maybe since she broke dowm over something so trival, she maybe possive in nature, and also, she may break easyly. This maybe a sign for me, with her, she is more materialistic in nature then she appears to be.. for me to become aware of something's about her. I do not know, I am trying to figure this one out since it was so detailed, and also this investigation coming up, it maybe that spirits are trying to tell me the type of spirit we maybe dealing with cause there is a section in the paranormal sciences that you can be haunted and the spirit not being aware you are there cause they do not know they have died. And in my fdream, these sailors were all around me, but not aware I was there. I do believe they were killed or had died and served during WWII..
    It was as if I was in one demension then another.
    I did not know this until a few minutes ago from one of my researchers. There is a picture in the home of a sea capton.. I will see if I reconze this sea capton from my dream.. it may have something to do with this haunting tomorrow night as well.
    Thanks for both your in put. I really appreacate it..
    Thank you
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2008, 05:28 AM
    Notice how you went to the recycling place and then Hillary and you didn't want to spend all that time taking a tour. Then you didn't feel comfortable with the Navy taking your dog? Yes Hillary is out for herself and ''putting on an act'' trying to win people to trust her.
    Her secret service and secretaries say she is down right nasty to them. I believe your dream was saying you felt comfortable and trusting the past military and patriotism.
    Now you are not sure of your trust with the modern way.
    Your feelings with the old were comfortable. After the recycling place you didn't have the same familiar comfort zone.

Since your dream was so real and almost ghostly I get a bit of a paranormal feeling that it was almost like you were literally taking a walk in the past era.
    The military and the soldiers and the battleship all symbolize your inner strengths, resilience, perseverance, character,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing events in the past and future through dreams [ 22 Answers ]

I don't know if I have any abilities or gifts but I dream about past and future events. One dream in particular that I would like to know about was just a coincidence or a gift I may have? I won't go into details but here is the main content. A terrible event happened of which the authorities were...

My Past Life/Future [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am Stefan Marseglia I was born on the 4th of January 1989. Please cans some one give me an in depth reading of my past life/ what I will be doing in the near future! Blessed Be!

How do I project future profits based upon past quarterly returns [ 1 Answers ]

HOW DO I DETERMINE A PROJECTION FOR THE FUTURE PROFITABILITY OF A CLIENT BASED UPON THE LAST THREE QUARTERS, AND THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2008? The second QUARTER of 2007 the client generated $90 The third " " " $225 The fourth " ...

Does Past felonies affect future court dates. [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking someone to court who has a history of past and present felonies some were reduced, But all were seen by a judge , One is still pending. If I wanted can as use these criminal charges as a show of their charater

Past marriage, future problems [ 4 Answers ]

I am 26 and I’ve been with my current girlfriend for the past year and a half. We have been living together for the past 4 months or so. We are perfect together, and I can see myself in this for the long haul. The hard part comes in accepting her past. I’ve known her for a long time, and about...

View more questions Search