Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcthathsme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 04:04 PM
    cracked coriane sink
    I have a coriane kitchen counter top, with a double sink. The larger section of the sink is cracked all the way through to the bottom, and is leaking. I know that the counter top itself
    can be sanded when there are small scratches, but is there anyway to repair or replace this cracked sink? If so, can it be done in the house, without removing the counter top from the cabinets, as it is a large l-shaped counter, measuring approximately 8'x12' in length.
    Any advice you have would be greatly appretiated.
    Sincerely,
    Tammy Herbers
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2008, 06:01 PM
    A regular installer may not be able to do in place, There are people very crafty and can probably do in place, If they can't do in place, keep looking.
    egordon2612 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2008, 06:48 AM
    How do I repair a scratched corian countertop
    the1unv Posts: 285, Reputation: 31

Apr 12, 2008, 01:57 PM
    There are people who can fix it in home.
    Mike

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just dropped it and it's cracked [ 15 Answers ]

My laptop just fell, and the disk thing opened and kind of broke in half. My dads going to be mad when he see's it. And should I still try to close it? Or should I leave it open? I can use the computer but I'm afriad if I push it back in, I won't be able to Help asap

This really cracked me up! [ 4 Answers ]

YouTube - Tom Mabe funny phone call

Cracked head [ 1 Answers ]

would white smoke resulting from cracked head be a random thing or a constant occurrence?

Cracked Tooth [ 1 Answers ]

Just a while ago I cracked a tooth that had a root canal a year ago. The tooth also had a cavity. I never got it crowned. Now if I go to a dentist. What are some things they can do to fix my tooth with out pulling it? My Dad told me with his cracked tooth they just fill it with this white substance...

Sink of solid surface cracked [ 2 Answers ]

Our sink that is part of a solid surface counter (not Corian, but similar) cracked. I didn't see or hear the crack happen, just noticed it. Any suggestions as to how we Can fix it without replacing the entire countertop?

View more questions Search