Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tops Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Snow blower shear pin
    I broke a shear pin on my craftsman snow thrower. The head and retainer nut are sheared off properly but I don't know how to get the actual pin out of the shaft. Should I just use a small screwdriver and hammer and just knock it out? I have replacement pins.
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Feb 13, 2006, 08:26 AM
    Your going to have to get it out anyway you can. The shear pin did its job.
    Hammer and screw driver always worked for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ariens old snow blower with problems! [ 4 Answers ]

Well my friends gave me an older my guess is 1980s snow blower with and 8 horse power motor, it did not run my guess was the carb,took it apart sprayed the holes and got as much junk out of the tank as I could put it back on and did not fire up it tried but there was not gas coming into the...

Does England have a snow balls hope in the world cup ? [ 4 Answers ]

OK so Sven has named the squad that's going to the world cup. Has he lost his mind or is it a case he can't be sacked as he's already resigned! Just what is he playing at? The whole idea of the WOrld Cup is a showcase for the great and the good of English football, but no he names...

Snow queen? [ 2 Answers ]

:rolleyes: I watched a weird version of the snow queen when I was little and can't find it! :mad: It was a badly dubbed 70's film or mayby 80's. Think it was originally made in German. The boys Name is Kay and the girl was Gretta I think. In the beginning there is an ink pot on a cabbinet...

91 Honda Civic - Sparkless & In The Snow [ 24 Answers ]

Hello and Greetings to All, I am new to this forum and this is my first post. My son should be doing this but he is out in the yard, during a snow storm, contemplating why there is no spark from the coil of his 91 Honda Civic. ...

Shear walls [ 1 Answers ]

my engineer wants me to nail my shear at 2" oc. Doesn't that tear up the 2x4 and plywood??

View more questions Search