Ask
    vabob53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Golden-investment.biz
    Is golden-investment.biz real or just another scam
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 03:11 PM
    I found a website as you describe but it was not exactly clear. You know there is an old saying 'if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't. Of course, we all know how gold has skyrocketed in the last few months, and it is probably tied into that, but I am not too sure just how well it is tied into it. I would say, no, don't trust it. But if you have a lot of old gold jewellery to sell, then find a reputable buyer for it and take his best price. You will come out on top that way cause it is about $1000 CDN now, which makes it very attractive to me.

I would say stay away from any get rich now websites for sure. There is a sucker born every minute as WC Fields said.
    vabob53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Stay Far away from this one. Before you invest they promptly answer your email and questions. After you invest and it is time to pay, they refuse to pay, answer email, but continue to advertise how well they pay. SCAMMERS of the HIGHEST ORDER Their main occupation is stealing your money--FRAUD SITE--http://www.golden-investment.biz/
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2008, 12:18 PM
    Research egold investments, research it and the answer is pretty obvious.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Golden showers [ 5 Answers ]

Is it OK to recieave them with out any problems

New Golden [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my boyfriend and I are getting a new golden retriever puppy in the next couple weeks. The breeder said that we can come and get her anytime after she is 7 weeks old. I have heard that taking a puppy from its mother in the 7th week can be bad. Should we wait until 8 weeks or is it okay to...

Golden Rule: [ 19 Answers ]

Is the independent value of a person implied in the Golden Rule, e.g. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" (Luke 6:31, Matt. 7:12) HANK :)

Golden not eating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a golden retriever which is 8 months old and he had an healthy appetite. He is barely eating from a week. His food intake has fallen down from quarter of what he used to eat. Right from when he was 2 months old I used to give him dry food mixed with little wet food because he is used to be...

View more questions Search