Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ralph25515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 12:42 PM
    Coleman electric furnace
    My blower won't come on. Even if I push the trematsate way up. What is causing this. But if I push the summer button on furnace then blower comes on
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Apr 11, 2008, 06:30 PM
    The heat sequencer that controls the blower is defective.
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2008, 07:48 PM
    Can you make the blower cycle on and off when you move the temperature setting on your thermostat up and down with the system in the summer setting? If not you may have a blower relay stuck in high speed and not letting the low speed work for heating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Evcon electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Evcon electric furnace in a mobile home I rent. Recently a wire had burned off which caused it to produce no heat. After they sent a repair man to work on it I now seem to not have as much air force coming out of the registers. Also it takes 20 minutes to raise the temperature one...

Coleman Presidential electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

The blower fan on my electric furnace will not shut off without tripping the main breaker switch. It is an older furnace that had not been used all too often as I generally use a wood/coal stove for heating, but had been operating properly when I have used it. The last time it was used , the...

Coleman electric furnace blower fan won't come on [ 1 Answers ]

Older Coleman Presidential model 3120-751 electric furnace blower fan will not come on. Fan is good. Heat coils are good.

Coleman Evcon electric furnace [ 1 Answers ]

How do I know or rather how can I check to see if the repairman cut off one of the heating elements and where are they located?

Coleman electric furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman electric furnace in a mobile home. The furnace element turns on and heats up with the thermostat turned down to 50 degrees and with the inside temperature at 68 degrees. The thermostat doesn't click for the blower to turn on until I turn it up past 70 degrees. Why is the element...

View more questions Search