Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    romeonewbold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2006, 03:07 PM
    3 amp 25 volt light switches
    I Am Upgrading A House That Was Built In 1963 And The Light Switches Have Never Been Changed,the House Was A Ge Home And All The Light Switches Are Low Voltage.does Anyone Know Where I Can Find Replacement Swithches?they Are 3 Amp 25 Volt Switches.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Feb 12, 2006, 03:36 PM
    Try here at GE website:

http://www.geindustrial.com/products...lc_index.shtml, review the various devices, and note the upper right hand corner "Where to Buy"
    dkindy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 07:56 PM
    This link does not work. I also need 3 amp 25 volt very thin wall switches for my home. They need to be thin as the home has all pocket doors and there is little clearance. They are working on a transformer which I believe is 12 voltds
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 2, 2013, 08:49 PM
    You can use a regular switch, does not have to be low voltage. If present switch is not in a box, try a shallow "old work" switch box. I believe the depth is 1 1/4".
    Attached Images

dkindy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2013, 09:50 PM
    Only have 3/4 inch to the door here is a link to a photo
    I hope this works as I can not see how to add a photo as you did.

http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g1...s/100_3212.jpg
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 3, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Ivory GE RS232 Low Voltage Light Switch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

110 volt versus 220 volt mini heat pump [ 6 Answers ]

I have enclosed my screened porch to create more living space(Florida Room). I am using a single zone mini split ductless heat pump for heating and cooling. It has been calculated that I need a 12,000 BTU unit. However, most of these units are available in 110 volts and 220 volts. The 220 models...

Light switches [ 1 Answers ]

Here is a strange one. I am visiting my father, and he recently replaced an outlet in one bedroom and now the light switch no longer works. He didn't touch the switch at all. Here is the really odd part... now the same problem is in the adjoining bedroom. However, they are on different...

Question about back stab connections for light switches [ 1 Answers ]

We are in a newly built home and after being there about 2 years we have noticed that some of the light switches have been popping. They are actually 3 switches that control the same light fixture. All 3 are in different boxes. I noticed these switches were installed using the back stabbed method....

Ceiling Fan single switch/Light two 3-way switches [ 1 Answers ]

How do I wire... Ceiling Fan with Light switched separately. Light to be controlled by two 3-way switches and fan controlled by a separate single switch. :confused:

Wiring for multiple light switches [ 3 Answers ]

I have three light switches that control one light fixture. In the past, they all turned the light of and on independently. But recently it depends on where you turn if off. In some cases, it won't turn on at another switch. Someone told me it was the wiring or the switches. Nobody has changed...

View more questions Search