Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lao32881 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 08:23 AM
    Thesis statement
    I needa a help forming a thesis statement integrating the fall of the house of usher and dr jekyll and mr hyde.
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 11, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Why don't you take a stab at it, and we'll help you from there.

Your thesis statement should include: your topic + you opinion/point + your reasons
    lao32881 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 10:01 AM
    I was thinking about doing something about the duality of characters and how each is dependent on the other for survivial in both stories. Dr jekyll and mr hyde is obvious... the good vs. the evil in both of the characters. In the fall of the house of usher, roddrick and madeline are twins and with the decline of madelines health is health also declines. Madeline is physically sick while roddrick is mentally ill.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis Statement [ 5 Answers ]

I need a thesis statement on zora neale hurston's their eyes were watching god With 3 controls and a theme the paper in on the critism of the book just the theme and three controls would be great

Thesis statement [ 6 Answers ]

How do I write a thesis statement about outsourcing jobs?

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Thesis Statement [ 2 Answers ]

I need help creating a thesis statement. I'm writing a paper on Outsourcing Jobs to foreign countries. Can you help me write a thesis statement?

View more questions Search