Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Devildog0311 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 10, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Xbox360 Open tray !
    I think it has to do with the laser not working. Has anyone fixed this problem?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 01:43 PM
    Don't force it back into the machine for starters.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Apr 10, 2008, 02:07 PM
    My suggestion is to just call 1-800-4myxbox. Xbox will usually fix most of their problems for free. Trust me I've sent them 2 of mine already for the red ring of death.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My parents took away my ps2,xbox360,psp,gameboys,and wii what do I do to get it back [ 7 Answers ]

I really don't know what to do my parents took away all of my game consoles:( :( they said if I get good grades and I'm good they'll give them back at the end of the year f I got good grades, now that it's the end of the year and I brought up my grades really high they still won't give it back and...

Tray pump quit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pump hooked up beneath my sink in the basement which handles the discharge from the washing machine, (as well as the water from the sink). It is less than one year old and I never had any problems with it before. Last night it just stopped working. Water is now leaking from the middle of...

Why is my condensation tray nt draning [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know why my condensation tray not draining on my central air unit can anyone help?

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open [ 4 Answers ]

MAC G-5 CD tray will not open, even when holding down the mouse key while restarting

Hide icon tray.. [ 4 Answers ]

I want to hide tray icon of my open program so that other can't use it... I all ready try systrayx it good but demo version is now enddate, so I'm just trying to find if there is any tray icon hider available "FREE SOFTWARE" :D...

View more questions Search