Ask
    kasuda Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 07:09 AM
    How much sun is needed
    Hi, can ERICA PALM tolerate sun all day
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 07:55 AM
    We have a couple in south Florida, Full Sun has not hurt them.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 08:21 AM
    Although they require sun -- I think they may do better if shaded from extreme sun

Some palm trees require shade : North County Times - Californian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help needed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am mum of 2 kids and I have been worried about my body and skin after 2 deliveries. I have developed darker skin down there. :eek: and its looks so :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Can you help me get my skin back to normal color. I mean how can I get my pubic skin fairer . Help needed

New well needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am on a private well system. 2 days ago, after inadvertently running it on an outside tap for 24 hours, the water turned brown. This is the 3rd day and it continues to be brown. Do you think I need to have another well drilled or could this be a temporary problem?

Help needed [ 4 Answers ]

I have taken my maltese to the vet and spent a mint to get her ear free of wax buildup but it continues to come back very often and I simply can't pay 100 dollars every time it builds up in her ear . I will get the wax out then it comes back and looks like the color of mud down deep in her ear...

Help needed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, Please everyone, I need help in doing my project, I don't know how to start and I'm a law student. Please I need your help as soon as possible. Thank you.

Help needed [ 1 Answers ]

I have decided to use a debt settlement to help with 13,000 debt. I need to know which company is the best for me. What questions do I ask? How do I know this company is going to produce what they say? Thank you in advance for your answers.

View more questions Search