Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slickmick2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 04:58 PM
    o`klein watercolor print
    I bought a print many years ago. Its french, of peeing dogs. It looks to be a watercolor and says, copyright by o`klein and underneath, chamarande(s&o). It has a pencil notation of chaciru sou sorir!(maybe). It is also pencil signed Z something. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also a close friend wants to know if a copy could be bought. Thanks, slickmick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Does your print look like any of those that you might find on the following image search?

o'klein Dogs - Google Image Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Native American Indian Watercolor Art [ 4 Answers ]

I've inherited several handpainted Native American Watercolors done by artists in the Southwest during the 1950's and 1960's. How do I determine whether they are orginals, screenprints or prints? How do I determine the value of these items? If I choose to sell some of them, how can I market them...

Watercolor paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious to know what different weight paper is about. I see advertised 80 lb, 140 lb and 300 lb paper but wonder what effect this will have on my artwork... also coldpressed and hot pressed. I think I understand that one is grainy and rough surface and other is smooth... I prefer a little...

French watercolor etching by Lecomte [ 1 Answers ]

I have an etching called "The Old House" by Lecomte. When was this painted, and how much is it worth?

Signed Watercolor etching by Henri Jourdain [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- My grandparents left me this art work and I'm curious about it's origins and potential worth. This is a beauriful watercolor in greens and brown of a canal, watermill and mill house in the french country side. Signed in pencil. Would anyone know his history and what his etchings sell for?...

View more questions Search