Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenfarrell Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 04:05 PM
    Minolta MAXXUM 7000 film camera lens do the fit any of todays' digital cameras
    I have a old Minolta Maxxum 7000 film camera and several lens. Do these lens fit any of today's digital camera's. I'm no longer a film buff and need my loom lens for a repeated work function... but not often enough to spend more then a $1500 for just the lens. Thank-you
    supriya _82 Posts: 241, Reputation: 24

Apr 10, 2008, 01:13 AM
    It will fit the Sony alpha digital SLR series of cameras. It accepts the Minolta A type bayonet lens which the maxxum has. The Sony has named the digital SLR series as Alpha after buying out Konica/Minolta because it accepts the Minolta A bayonet lens.
    kenfarrell Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Thank's for the info supriya. I'm very much a novice on this topic...
    joeiznogood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 2, 2009, 01:42 PM
    What about the reverse?
    Will lenses made for the sony alpha digital SLR series, fit an old school Minolta Maxxxum 7000?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to be educated on Nikon Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Nikon D40X and was wondering if someone could educate me I have a Nikon 55-200mm lens. What do the numbers actually mean? I am new to the SLR scene and want to learn all I can. If anyone knows a website that can better help me please let me know. Thank you in advance for your help

Recommend good phones with a swiveling camera lens [ 1 Answers ]

Please, could anybody recommend a good cellphone that has a swiveling camera lens? I'd like it to be more on the small side... Not too large. But, please show all the cellphones you know of. I can't find many. :) I suppose not totally just swiveling camera lens... But what I want is just for...

Camera Lens [ 3 Answers ]

Which is sharper, a fixed length focal lens or a zoom lens?

View more questions Search