Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilbreezy108 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 03:55 PM
    I have a bump in a private area what does it mean?
    I shaved 2 days before I got it its hurts if I press on it. I never had sex I'm scaried to tell my mom what is it?
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 9, 2008, 04:07 PM
    If you recently shaved, It's probably razor burn/ingrown hair. I used too get it really bad when I was young. It would show up after the hair started growing back (a couple days later).

Tell your mom... She probably got it too. Of course I can't be 100% sure, but that's what it sounds like. If you can, look at it close and see if you can see a hair in it... Trust me, tell your mom. That's what they're there for!
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Apr 9, 2008, 04:13 PM
    I found this on Ingrown Hair - Bikini Line Hair - Cosmopolitan.com

"Ingrown hairs occur when a new hair curls and grows back into your skin instead of spurting out of it, causing what will look like a dark, clogged pore. The best remedy is to exfoliate the area regularly, using a slougher that contains salicylic acid or glycolic acid to shed the skin that's trapping the hair, says Jamie Ahn, owner of Acqua Beauty Bar in New York City. To reduce your chances of having more ingrowns, be sure to switch your razor blade often and always shave your bikini area in the direction of the hair's growth. A great topical treatment for ingrowns is Tend Skin Liquid, $20."

They kind of look like a painful pimple
    amy-harding Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 11:43 AM
    I have 1 n have had it for ages but I shave all the time so wuldnt worry
    CariBaybee Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2010, 09:57 PM

Don't worry about it. I get bumps too after shaving and stuff. Just make sure you wash your genital area properly after shaving and make sure your shaving right.
    allielikespoop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 07:22 PM
    I have a bump down there too and it hurts also when I press on it I do shave a lot down there and I don't know what it is and I'm terrified I have NEVER had sex before but I'm still scared. Help?
    EveMarieC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2011, 11:06 AM
    I have one to :/ I have never had sex either and I don't shave where it is. I have stopped shaving now and trim or use hair remover because I used to come up in rashes :/ I don't want to tell my mum but I want to know what it is :/
    ShadowParadise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 07:30 PM
    I don't know what this but it hurts I never had sex I never shaved trimed etc down there I'm scared please can someone tell me what it is? Please
    brandon30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 11:07 PM
    I have one too. I have had sex and it means that you will have it soon.
    ash-thebest123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 09:58 PM
    I have found a few bumps in my area some in it I'm so scared they hurt and are white looking what can they be could it be that my boyfriend gave me something ?
    breezi-bear-16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2012, 04:19 PM
    But have yhu ever popped it and whits stuff and blood came out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private area itch [ 5 Answers ]

It happened after I had sex with my wife. (I don't think she cheated on me :) ) My testicles were itching, next day when I was taking a shower, I noticed red spots behind my testies. It was like red spots and skin around it was pilling off. I'm too imberested to go to a doctor about this,...

Bump on vaginal area [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 16 years old, and I have a sore bump on my leg/vagina/inner thigh. It is really sore, even when I sit, and it kind of looks like a pimple. It was worse before, but now it is better. Is it possible to get zits down there? Or should I be talking to somebody? :confused:

Bump on private area [ 4 Answers ]

Hi how you doing, I have a bump on my private area above my penis,the bump looks like a pimple but its not.I have tried poping it but it hurts bad.the bump is small but its like a dark red color almost a purple.by chance would anybody know what this is.I have no time to go to a doctor.would anyone...

Private area problems [ 6 Answers ]

My sons private area won't go down and it irritates him what can be the problem:mad:

Red bump on vaginal area [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago, had one outbreak, one treatment of freezing, and nothing ever since. All of the pics I have looked at of HPV and herpes look nothing like what I have. It's a hard red bump, didn't itch that bad the first week, but does a little now. My husband only had one...

View more questions Search