Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pizza4you Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 03:23 PM
    Hair dye on skin
    I just got my hair colored black and the girl put it all on my hair and ears and I just want to know a safe home remedy for my skin so I can go to church tonight.
    pizza4you Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pizza4you
    I just got my hair colored black and the girl put it all on my hair and ears and i just want to know a safe home remedy for my skin so i can go to church tonight.
    What would I use to get hair dye out of my skin
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 9, 2008, 03:42 PM
    Try using soap or shampoo and a wash cloth to remove the hair dye from your skin. Another option is to put some astringent on a cotton ball and wipe away the dye stain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs, skin, areolas and hair. [ 17 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old girl, who is getting extremely depressed with my body image. I am not overweight for my height, but I have a curvy figure. I will number my problems... 1. I have horrendous stretch marks on my boobs, hips, back, thighs and bum. This is the most depressing thing for me as I...

Help with fasion.. hair skin,anything. [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so my first question is does anyone know if there is a name for this kind of hair style (Probably not) http://www.northernstars.ca/actorspqr/Media/reynolds_ryan_250.jpg Reason I'm asking is well.. I REALLY want that hair. Ive had the same hair style almost my whole life :( scissor cut. It...

Underweight Cat, Loose Skin, No Hair [ 7 Answers ]

:confused: I have had my cat for about 4yrs now. He was an adult when I adopted him and has always been skinny. He was put on Valium, because he obsessively cleaned himself until he was bald. He was taken off the medication and has been great ever since. However, he is still EXTREMELY...

Laser Hair Removal for dark skin [ 2 Answers ]

I'm medium brown asian... want to remove my facial hair permanently... my skin is sensitive... I've heard that laser hair removal is only for those people who have light skin with dark hairs... what can I do to remove my hairs... coz I'm afraid of doing threading on my face because it could give...

Hair dye on skin [ 2 Answers ]

I just colored my hair and cannot get the dye off my face. Any ideas of what I can use to get permanent color off my face?

View more questions Search