Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    markwest Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Looking for a modern rear discharge toilet
    I am remodeling my bathroom and it turns out the existing toilet has a rear discharge instead of a standard floor rough-in. I don't have any other option but to look for a rear discharge toilet and I am looking for something modern. I found a Kohler model but it looks very traditional. Any ideas on where I can find a modern looking rear discharge toilet? Thanks a lot in advance!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 9, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Here's a few sites to check out.. Be advised that these are special order and they don't come cheap. Expect to pay ove3r $500.00 Regards tom
    Imperial Products, Inc. | American Standard Floor Mount Rear Discharge Toile

Ifocera
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Maybe this will help -- hope you find what you're looking for

Gerber - Elongated Back Outlet 1.1 gpf / Dual Flush / 1.6 gpf Ultra Flush

My Green Home » The Down-Low on Low-Flow

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Modern toilet cistern [ 3 Answers ]

Cistern not filling up

Rear discharge toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Need a rear discharge toilet that is floor mounted. An hour online produced nothing but wall mounts. Venting the line is not a problem and installation will be gravity flow to the septic tank thanks john

Installation of Wall-mounted Rear-discharge Toilets [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I'm looking at either the 1) Geberit pressure-assist wall-mounted toilet or 2) Porcher Kimera wall-mounted toilet. In either case, I would use a horizontal discharge configuration. 1) QUESTION: Does the Kimera support a horizontal discharge configuration? If so, does it travel...

Rear draining toilet 2 [ 1 Answers ]

The toilet is a regular style toilet, not a wall mount. The only difference is that instead of the bowl connecting to the flange on the bottom, the hook up is through a 3" framed pipe out the back of the toilet about 8-10" off the floor. It has a regular style tank above the toilet. Not...

Rear draining toilet [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for info!! I found a rear draining toilet and was wondering of it's beneficial applications for the basement. I have a sewage basin set up already, but no rough in for the toilet. Is it possible to use this type of toilet to bypass dropping a new line in the concrete? I'm only a...

View more questions Search