Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vynne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 11:59 AM
    How to get the black colour out of my hair
    I have been using a semi permanent colour on may hair which is dark brown, but my hair now looks black! How can I get most of the black out of my hair safely and naturally without damaging my hair.. help!:)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 9, 2008, 02:52 PM
    A semi-permanent color is designed to last through 6 to 12 shampoos or more. However, a semi-permanent color can stain the hair and take longer to wash out or may leave a permanent tint on blonde hair or color treated hair. Try using Prell, dandruff shampoo, clarifying shampoo or dish detergent to help strip away the color. But if it doesn't work, you will need to use a hair color remover that's designed to remove semi-permanent colors and then re-color your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old dyed hair & regrowth! I need to know if I could have my hair colour striped! [ 1 Answers ]

Right, I dyed my hair from strawberry blonde to a light brown (to match my natural colour) and at the time the colour was great. Five months have passed and my natural hair colour is a bit darker and the dyed hair colour is a horrid ginger/brown in comparison to my natural colour. I have a family...

I won't to get my natrual colour back from black [ 3 Answers ]

My hair is a light brown natruly I want to get rid of the black for summer and hoping to go I light brown blonde How can I do this If I go hair dressers for it to be stiped how much would it cost Does anyone know any tips of there own how to do it Is it true if you dazz mixed with...

Natural black hair that's dyed black, how can I lighten it? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi im new to this! Ive been dying my hair black for about 2 years. My hair is naturally very dark brown/almost black already. Id really like to color it a light brown. should i strip my hair color, then proceedto try a light brown? thanks so much for any kind of help!:o

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

Black colour post pimple marks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi... I have black colour post pimple marks all over my face and I need to get rid of it... help me with it... even if I don't toch my pimple or let them dry on their on with out busting it the mark will come on my face, my skin is free of pimples now but the marks are still there so help me with...

View more questions Search