Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deadloss Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Job for fresher
    I have done betch(computer scince) from india with 80%.I don't have good skills of anything. Can I get job in SEo field,could any one suggest me any company in usa los angeles which can provoide me training for SEO and job after that. Thanks in advance
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

May 1, 2008, 07:06 AM
    You don't make it clear whether you're in India currently or in Los Angeles. It's unlikely if you're straight out of school that a company in the USA will sponsor you and provide you with training and a job. Think of it from the company's perspective: "what's in it for us? how do I know this person isn't just using us to get started over here?"

If you're in India, I would suggest you connect with one of the many companies providing offshore consulting services to companies in the USA. Try googling "seo india" for starters. You can also go to Rent A Coder: How Software Gets Done -- Home of the worlds' largest number of completed software projects and look at some of the Indian companies providing services there. Once you have a solid resume and SEO skills, you'll be in a much better position to market yourself to a company in Los Angeles.

If you're already in Los Angeles, I'd try going to sites like Monster.com, Dice.com, and CareerBuilder.com, and search for jobs in Los Angeles with the keyword SEO. None of these jobs are going to say "will hire & train with no experience"; however, you could call & say you want to interview for information and take your resume in. Ask them, what do I need to do to be able to start a career in SEO here?

You can find online training courses in SEO by googling "seo training online". Another good search to try is "seo careers beginner".
    lydialynn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2011, 03:13 AM
    There are several jobs for freshers available which will helps the candidate to build a successful career. You can search online to get the information about the available jobs. I am also a fresher and recently I am doing job in Kansas and frankly speaking I am fully satisfied with the job. I also get my job after searching online, so I am suggesting you the same. All the best

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What could be the career objective for a fresher in aviation Industry? [ 1 Answers ]

This is very simple for many of you but not for me now, so try to think as a begginner in the corporate world and answer my question

View more questions Search