Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I AM CLEANING Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Rates to charge for cleaning
    I need to know just how much I should charge for cleaning per room for an apartment or house. Please give me a chart with rates per room. Thanks!:) :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 10:42 AM
    What you could do is call up a local cleaning service and ask them their rates (but don't tell them what you want the rates for). Each locality has different sized homes and different clientel so it would do no good for us here at AMHD to try and even guess what your local market would bear rate wise. Big city vs small city has huge differences in rates for home cleaning services.
    crazykris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 05:13 PM
    I once worked for a home cleaning business. They charged a large one time fee and then they charged per how often the return service would be needed. When we returned, there would then be a set schedule on which room would get a deep clean at that time.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 10:00 PM
    It's true that there can be many variables when establishing rates to charge for cleaning depending on a number of factors of which we are not aware of yet here.

It would help us to know the approximate location of where you will be doing the cleaning, a more detailed listing of the kind of cleaning you will be doing and who will be supplying the tools and supplies for you to clean in order for us to give you a better idea as to how much you should charge. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning rates per sq. Foot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the going rate for general office cleaning about 5,000 square feet and how long will it take to clean the office building?

Yields, exchange rates and interest rates [ 1 Answers ]

When interest rates falls, then bond prices rise and yields fall. However, when the exchange rate falls, investors demand less bonds, price of bond falls and yields rise. So what happens in an environment of falling interest rates and depreciating exchange rate- the 2 are opposing consequences-...

View more questions Search