Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reallyfreakedou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2008, 09:26 AM
    1 negative. Test, brown-red discharge missed period
    I am 16 years old, and I skipped my last period, I am always irratic with it but this time instead of having my period on the 20th of march I got a bloody brownish discharge coming from my body for 6 days, then it subsided but left behind an irony odor that still exists to date. I did have sex 2 weeks before where there was no protection, but it only lasted 4 minutes and he wasn't all the way in. We even checked and didn't noticed he didn't . Now it is April and my next period should be coming soon, I've gained 10 pounds in the past month but the breast and other pregnancy symptoms I don't have. A week after my missed period I took a test and came up negative, and it was an EPT, the expensive brand. What should I do, I don't know what to think, I am sooo scared. :( The only other symptom besides a larger stomach is an increased apetite, but then again I am on psychiatric meds that always make me hungry. ANYONE AT ALL, WHAT DO YOU THINK? BY THE SOUNDS OF THIS, WOULD TOY GUESS I WAS PREGNANT?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 9, 2008, 10:19 AM
    Many of your symptoms, being hungry for example, can be explained by other more likely possibilities. See what happens with your period this month. If you still feel it is off from the norm, or it doesn't show, try another test. More than likely, your period was just unusual last month. Do be careful about using protection, every time, in the future so you can avoid some of the worry. If you have any sort of discharge with an odor, might want to consider being checked for a possible infection.
    danetta81 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Hello I am deaf. I had my son 5yrs old. Me and my boyfriend for 4yrs since. I've been trying get pregnant for 2 months but no luck. I really want a baby so badly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but releasing light brown/pink discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I suppose to have my period sometime around Feb. 17 (my period is irregular) and I'm very late. I've been releasing light brown discharge when I suppose to have my period and I just thought it was my old blood before my period but after 7 days I was still releasing brown discharge but sometime...

Missed period, Brown Discharge, Negative Pregnancy Test. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 years old Married with one child (1 years old). I always get my period every 28 days maybe one day before or after but never longer then 2 days. After a couple of days of my missed period I had a brown discharge. At first I thought it could be my period but it never came. I now have...

Discharge and Missed Period [ 2 Answers ]

I had brown discharge that started a week before my period was supposed to come. I have had brown discharge and a little bit of blood ever since then, it won't go away. It has been three weeks and I took two pregnancy tests already and they both came back negative. I don't have insurance so I...

View more questions Search