Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prairie son Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2008, 02:44 AM
    Inner tube install
    I need to install an inner tube in the rear tire of my riding mower. Since this is the first time i've ever had to do this, I need some instruction from some of you nice people
    Thanks in advance, Prairie Son:rolleyes:
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 12:43 PM
    Remove tire and rim from the mower. Use a tire stem valve tool to remove the inner stem. After all the air is out, use a large hammer and "break down" the tire on both sides. Remove only one side of the tire, then cut out old stem. Then put in the new tube, being careful not to pinch the inner tube. Use tire spoons and carefully work your way around the rim. Some folks just do this with a hammer. After you have gotten it back together, air up the tire.
    libby21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 04:24 PM
    Comment on MOWERMAN2468's post
    Thank you very much. I thought I knew how; just needed confirmation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tube Volumes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is just a portion of my project. I am supposed to get the total mass of a roll cage tube in order to estimate the total cost. I have 3 different tubes, circular, square and hexagonal. The circular tube volume is: V=(do^2-din^2) x Pi/4 x L (for hollow tube) V=d^2 x Pi/4 x L (for...

BATCH files silent install or unassisted install? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, :confused: I have many application's that I install at my place of employment. These applications have been packaged into a .exe, I currently install these apps VIA Batch files as there are many prerequisites required to install before installing the application itself i.e.. Oracle 9 etc....

Music and you tube. [ 12 Answers ]

Can anyone help me?? Does anyone know any sites where u can download free music? Would be cool if someone could help me Does anyone know how to make the you tube videos go any faster?

TV Picture Tube [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: We have a Sony Trinitron, <the big clunker> 32 inch. Recently, the picture goes black, sound is still perfect & if you shut the TV off & back on, the picture comes back <not all that fast but eventually>. We seem to think it's about 10 yr.'s old. Does anyone have a clue?? Thank...

View more questions Search