Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2008, 12:56 AM
    HD Converter
    Does anyone know any good software to convert SD (Standard definition) video formats to HD (High definition) video formats? What are the new HD video formats?
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2008, 10:16 AM
    I found out about HVD and AVCHD formats. Any conversion software? What formats are blue ray and HD-DVD using?
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2008, 02:50 AM
    I found out that divx have a converter. It has an option to convert some video format to a divx HD format. Does it really work and show the video in HD?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stepdown converter [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a nordic track treadmill, problem is it has a USA plug on it and needs a stepdown converter, I got a 100watt one and it blew, the spec is 0-10 MPH 1-10% power incline 1.5 continuous HP motor 15 amp circuit breaker 120 VAC 60Hz Can anyone pleae tell me which watt stepdown...

Converter [ 2 Answers ]

Is there any other websites to convert videos for psp?

Catilitic converter [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ford taurus and the transmision will not go into gear, someone told me it could be the catilitic converter not letting it go into gear, is this possible

Salary Converter [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in moving to Spain. I am unsure of the salary exchange in spain. Is there a website I can look at for the information. I am concerned with the cost of leaving. I am from New York, NY - USA.

Catalytic converter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all, I would like to know if anyone has had aproblem with a catalytic converter, and what the symptoms would be on your car, I have a 2005 nissan quest and it jerks rpm stays at 5 when on the highway, I have had a diagnostic test by the dealer ship and waiting for part to come in, but was...

View more questions Search