Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nakalia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 01:01 PM
    Odd pains
    I am 18 and I have never had this kind of pain, I am getting cramps like about to start my period but if I did it would be two and a half weeks early, and I am getting sharp pains in my vagina. Im not pregnant, because I am a virgin. So I want to ask what these pains are.
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 11, 2006, 02:33 PM
    There is no way to tell what your pain is online; I would like to point out that the best information that can be given to you is from your doctor or gynecologists. It could be many things, it could be an ovarian cyst it could be nothing.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Feb 11, 2006, 03:36 PM
    doctor or gynecologists
    Well said lilfyre, this is where you need to head... First thing Monday morning call them and arrange to get in to see them.

Plus welcome to the Forum.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 12, 2006, 12:34 AM
    Nakalia, some women have cramps before or during their period. Cramps are a feeling of tightness or pain in the abdomen. Using a heating pad and taking over-the-counter pain medicine (ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or aspirin) may help your discomfort. Some exercises may help cramps, like yoga. Regular exercise may even prevent cramps. Try to get enough rest and eat healthy foods. Talk to your doctor if you have very bad cramps before or during your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very regular periods and ovualating pains [ 14 Answers ]

I have very very regular periods every month and every 2 - 3 month between my cycle I get bad ovualating pains... ouch :( Does this at all mean I am very fertile? Sorry if it's a silly question :o

Ovulating pains [ 3 Answers ]

My last question related to the change in my period now that I'm trying to get pregnant. I'm not sure if this is normal but I have had my period on the 19th of march which was 2 days late. I have read stuff that says you ovulate 12 - 14 days after your period, which would be around the 30th. It is...

My uncle & Bad chest pains. [ 4 Answers ]

My uncle was rushed into hospital this morning from work because he was having really bad chest pains. He is having tests done and I am having to wait by the phone for any news. I am really worried about him and finding it hard to concentrate. I asked my Mum what it could be and she said it...

Heart pains [ 1 Answers ]

The past year has been really tough on me, and about 5 months ago, I realized I can't cry. I can feel the emotion, but no tears. When that happens, my heart starts to hurt, as if something was piercing it, and breathing become very difficult and I become dizzy. Is there something wrong with my...

View more questions Search