Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jblue Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 08:14 PM
    Dangerously Confused
    Me and my boyfriend of a year broke up a few weeks ago and agreed to be friends and maybe try again later. We were both in love with each other, he told me really personal things about him and his life. The day we broke up we both cried and we were holding each other. We both didn't want it but we knew it was best for us.The next day at school he still came to see me after class and we were being nice to each other. I didn't go to school the day after and on a Wendesday I saw him again. He walked me to my class but told me he wanted to see other people. By lunchtime things had changed. He was sitting alone and I went up to him and started talking to him. We ended up fighting. Nows he's spending time with this other girl and when I ask to talk to him he comes to me but tells me that he wants to talk to her.One time he was talking to her and he told me he was going to call me and for me to go over to his house but we ended up fighting again.
    There seems to be this bitter hate between us now. Whenever we did talk he would always make me feel bad and it seemed the only time he would talk to me is when I would go up to him.We don't talk much anymore he doesn't even say hi to me when we run into each other.I wasn't expecting him to be all over me after our break up but I still want to be in his life.

I just want to know if he still has feelings for me? Is he confused about his feelings? We haven't talked in a week but sometimes whenever we did talk we would act nicely as if when we first met,then he would go back to being mean to me. He stills admires how I dress. I see him still look at me a few times every now and then. He even noticed when I was talking to one of my guy friends.

He told me that he was trying to go out with the girl and he told her that I wouldn't care.The truth is I do a little and the girl told me she didn't want me to be upset by it and wouldn't go out with him if I didn't want it.He doesn't want me to talk to the girl I can tell. Is it because its akward for him? He doesn't want me to tell her anything to make her not want to go out with him?Its only been a few weeks why is he in a hurry to replace me?I know its his choice with who he goes out with but she doesn't seem to care about him the way that I did. When I talked to her about him she wasn't enthusiastic. It felt like she would go out with him just for the sake of going out with someone. I care a lot about him still and I don't want him to get hurt.

I want to know if he's still loves me despite what he tells me or if he's just trying to make himself believe that so he can go out with someone else? Does he not want to be friends at all or is it all because he doesn't want there to appear to be something between us for the sake of his potential girlfriend?And is he trying to take their friendship further because he doesn't want to be alone? Or is he trying to prove something?

Another friend of his told me that he still loves me and would eventually get back together if I would allow it and when another one of his friends made fun of our relationship he got upset.Why is he acting like an and making me feel bad? Im confused and hurt all at the same time.

:confused:
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 9, 2008, 11:35 AM
    I wasn't expecting him to be all over me after our break up but I still want to be in his life.
    He feels differently and you must accept that. His actions are not those of someone who cares, and he is talking to someone else. Save the confusion, and put your interests in someone who cares, and knows how to treat you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm so confused! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a little confused. I am 19 but a little immature for my age. I'm not sure if I like girls or boys. I think I may be bisexual. I haven't exactly had a serious relationship with a boy before. I have fantasied about making love with both sexes. I know its normal to have a "crush" on someone of the...

Confused [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please tell me this me and my boyfriend are trying for a baby but after having sex the sperm would run back out of me could anybody tell me if I still have an even chance of getting pregnant :confused:

Very confused [ 2 Answers ]

I need help working out this question. Does anybody know the answer? To compound $100. Quarterly for 20 years at 8% we must use: a. 40 periods at 4% b. 5 periods at 12% c. 10 periods at 4% d. 80 periods at 2%

I'm confused? [ 4 Answers ]

Okaie, I've been with my boyfriend for a month. We've had sex a couple of times, and wore condoms each time. But I'm not sure if it broke or not, and I missed my period. And I'm not sure if I'm pregnant or not. Im worried for two reasons. 1. Because he already has a kid. 2. Because I'm wayy...

I am confused [ 9 Answers ]

I have never done anything like this, but here it goes. I have been with my girlfriend for a year and a month, but I have known her for a few years before. There was always some chemistry between us. A few months ago, my girlfriend mentioned that she thought that I wasn't feeling the same as...

View more questions Search