Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carlitosusa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Problems with my fuel pum electric system I donīt have a diagram
    I just replaced the fuel pum because I thougth tha the older fuel pump was bad but I replaced and the car keep doing the same thing after a while the fuel pressure goes down I donīt know if is because of the oil pressure sender unit isnīt working right .:confused: where is located the fuel pump relay on a honda accord 1993 or some body has a repair maunal or a electric diagram,
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 02:44 PM
    If it runs fine with fuel cap loose, Maybe the vent is clogged.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No fire to fuel system 87 cherokee [ 1 Answers ]

I have no fire to fuel system on 87 jeep cherokee new relay and pump

99 f-250 7.3 getting fuel in the cooling system [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a 99 f 250 with 200K miles on it and it is starting to get fuel into the cooling system, no other problems or symptoms, I noticed it a few weeks back, it was only a few ounces at first but I am starting to see more. I have drained the system and replaced the coolant. Any ideas?

Wiring diagram for a Lennox Model E8-25-1 Electric Furnace. [ 1 Answers ]

The wiring Diagarm on the front panel is not clear enough to read. Also I need to know the proper sequencers & limits to use in this furnace. The furnace has been worked on by several people and I would like to rewire With all new parts

03 Honda Odyssey Fuel System [ 1 Answers ]

While driving the Odyssey it acts like it's not getting fuel consistently. RPM's fluctuate and it feels sluggish. It seems to be worse at 30-45 mph. It has 69000+ miles on it. Could it be something as simple as the fuel filter or needing fuel cleaner or something more serious. This grandma is on a...

View more questions Search