Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 8, 2008, 01:52 PM
    recalling a very good book.
    Hiya!

I read a very good book when I was younger. Here's all that I can remember: The main character was a girl and the whole book was pretty much about how she used something like scrabble letters to choose how she would do something that day. For example, this girl would set different thing for different letters- A is I wear pajamas to school, X is I wear my holy communion dress to school, P is I wear a bathing suit, etc. She would then put the pieces in a bag and then reach in to pick one out. If she picked out P then she would (for example) do what she assigned it and wear a bathing suit to school. I think she did all of this is be wild and crazy for once in her life (she was either a wallflower or a goody-to shoes).

I'd really appreciate it if you could try to help me find the title and such of this awesome book that I very much want to read again.

Thanks in advance!
    xoxo :rolleyes: xoxo

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

A really good book [ 13 Answers ]

I need some suggestions for a great book that can make me cry

What's a good book to read? [ 8 Answers ]

My mom is badgering me, telling me that I watch too much TV. Reading a good book is the only thing that really entertains me other than video games and TV. Can anyone recommend a good book. I'm into action books like the Bourne series which I've read each book twice. The Guardians of Time series...

Looking for a good book [ 10 Answers ]

Does somebody know a book about teenage experiences? Kind of for teengers not the same old boring child stories.

What is a good US history book? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book about US history in one book?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.