Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adreamaway Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2008, 01:28 PM
    How would I go about starting a horse stable business?
    I am very interested in opening a horse stable business. I have never started any kind of business before so I don't even know where to begin. Any advice would be helpful.:confused:
    SBU Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Apr 8, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Asking how to start a business has no straight answer. I would recommend you do a little research. Not to burst your excitement or anything, but just because you enjoy something doesn't mean it would be a successful business. Go to SCORE | Counselors to America's Small Business | SCORE to learn about starting a business and than see if it is something that can make money. I would recommend that you first write a generic business plan consisting of an industry overview, product/service overview, marketing overview, and a competitive analysis. Once you have done this you will have a better idea of what to do next. Hope this helps.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2008, 11:32 PM
    I agree with the answer above. And, I would like to affirm that score.org is an excellent place to get information. http://www.sba.gov/ is also a place very similar to score.org You can find sample business plans and other documents on those sites that you could tailor to your own needs.

Are you wanting to operate this kind of business on the property where you are currently living or someplace else? Is there a market for this kind of business where it will be located? Those are just a couple of questions among many that you will need to be asking yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to start a small business from home selling baby clothes and acssesories,just selling on eBay at first I have found a few wholesalers, haven't ordered yet its just to make a little extra money but don't have any idea,do I have to register as a business before I order and how do I...

Starting my own business. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been a security guard for 10 years and want to move on to starting my own security agency.I am in the state of Florida so can you tell me what I need to get started? The cost of liscensing and bonds?can I have my office out of my own home?

Starting My Own business [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I came to ask if anyone has experience in setting up a business and what the best way of going about it is. What is likely to be an asset to the company? How should I advertise my business and what are the pro's and con's of starting a business? The company is to sell ready made computers...

Starting my own business [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to start a business and are there any places where you can get a business plan kit? Also I am looking for financial assistance. Can you help?

Starting A New business [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Kim,I Have Been Working On My Own As A Cleaner For Approx 8yrs Just Locally,but A Chance Has Just Come Up For Me To Maybe Have 2 Contracts For Buisnesses In My Area Which Would Be A Great Start On The Steep Ladder Of Sucsess,how And Where Do I Start Please Help Someone As I Don't Want...

View more questions Search