Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweet jane Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Apr 8, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Older than 28.remember this game?
    So, I had this game when I was little (31 now). I am desperately seeking the name of the game.
    It was in a green box and had 3 separate games inside. One was a lemon puzzle that smelled like lemons... there was a big plastic lemon that you could open up, and inside were puzzle pieces that formed a lemon shape. The next was a big plastic apple, that smelled like an apple. Inside it were green worms... that were S shaped... that you had to try to hook to one another to form a long link. The third game was a big bunch of purple grapes... that smelled like grapes... The head of the grapes, a green stem, had a long stick attached and inside the big grapes were individual grapes with holes... which you had to try to put onto the stem without using your hands.

Any idea what this was?

Thanks for any help you can give!
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 8, 2008, 11:55 AM
    My partner and I read this and we both said the same thing, 'the worms one rings a bell'. Can't help you, but I can give you somewhere to look. eBay. You can look on there and maybe find them, or one. Also just go through the internet, try different words in the search... I'm actually so curious now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Can't remember the name of 2 older movies [ 4 Answers ]

I've been thinking about this for about 2 or 3 months:eek: , but anyway; These both are older children movies, I used to watch them when I was little. 1. what's the movie that starts with these rodents, maybe mice or squirrels. I don't know something small and cute. And they are in the...

Can't remember the title to an older movie [ 1 Answers ]

The movie is about these guys who rob armored truckes and the police and fbi want this group of men real bad, I can't remember the title.. It is something like Life I New York City or something like that I think...

View more questions Search