Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bindu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 06:15 AM
    Home based clerical or secretarial jobs
    Am on the look out for home based clerical or secretarial jobs. Can anyone please suggest jobsites which are genuine and which doesn't ask for any investments.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 11, 2006, 06:23 AM
    Hi, Bindu,
    Thank you for posting a question here, and Welcome to this site.
    I worked a part-time job at home, for a few months last year, until my wife needed more of my help with health issues, and had to quit.
    I found the job at this site:

http://www.workplacelikehome.com

You can register by just picking a User Name, and password. Then click on the Forums link, and go to the Work Place At Home jobs. They have listings of online work, and they also suggest NEVER pay anyone to work for them; they are supposed to pay you.
    All of their listing are "ligit", and they make that statement. Most of the better paying jobs require Cable connections, or equivalent. The jobs also list the requirement, computer wize, and what type of internet connection is needed.
    I do wish you the best of luck, and go for it!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 11, 2006, 07:07 AM
    I will tell you this as the other person did first there should be no fee to sign up for their service. Next consider your grammar ( OK I am not a good one to say anything about this) but for example if a person reading this had such a job, your first sentence was not written correctly, no ? About the second sentence. Not high quality writing for someone wanting to do clerical work. No saying you can't but saying you have to show quality in any contact asking about such work, you never know what will cause this person to say yes or no.

Next check out local real estate and esp mortgage brokers, they often use work at home people to do various clerical duties and/or web site updating.

We have several friends who do medical transcribing at home and make good money, but they had to have specific training to do that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business registrations [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: lor="Red"] hi i would like to register for a home based business, but i have no way of sending my fees to the survey company, they only accept credit cards or money order (canada / usa). i don't have a credit card, and i am in cebu,...

Home Based Business Article [ 3 Answers ]

www.dynamic-xchange.com/home-based-business.php

Home based biz New Jersey [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I own a power washing business on the jersey shore(ocean and monmouth counties).I'm looking for someone who would be interested in marketing my services by phone or putting advertisements on peoples doorknobs.must be clean cut,honest and responsible.you would work on a commission basis.no hard...

View more questions Search